Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
onebad150

3 QB and now 3 Kickers

I have lost my patience with Ballard and the coaching staff. Part of the responsibility of upper Management is sometime you have to make difficult decisions. 

We do not need 3 QB,s  What we do need to do is make an honest appraisal of our existing talent so we can make intelligent decisions this off season. Promote Kelly to number 2 and bring in some talent to evaluate not necessarily a QB.

Ok the should AV still be our kicker ship has sailed, put him on IR and move on. We can still thank him, honor his accomplishments from IR. I honestly do not understand why he would want to continue embarrass his self. Regardless of what has been said I believe he is killing the Locker room and hurting team. Here is another opportunity for some young talent to be added to our roster.

Add 2 new players to active roster and 2 new players to Practice Squad, and with Ballards record finding talent we may hit a home run.

Bottom line this stop the nonsense and move on

Those moves generally happen when a team is mathematically eliminated.  Up until then, management makes decisions to try to put the best chance of winning on the field, not to evaluate the future.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, onebad150 said:

I have lost my patience with Ballard and the coaching staff. Part of the responsibility of upper Management is sometime you have to make difficult decisions. 

We do not need 3 QB,s  What we do need to do is make an honest appraisal of our existing talent so we can make intelligent decisions this off season. Promote Kelly to number 2 and bring in some talent to evaluate not necessarily a QB.

Ok the should AV still be our kicker ship has sailed, put him on IR and move on. We can still thank him, honor his accomplishments from IR. I honestly do not understand why he would want to continue embarrass his self. Regardless of what has been said I believe he is killing the Locker room and hurting team. Here is another opportunity for some young talent to be added to our roster.

Add 2 new players to active roster and 2 new players to Practice Squad, and with Ballards record finding talent we may hit a home run.

Make Kelly number 2 cut Hoyer and go from there.

• Like 2

Of all the things to be concerned with, this doesn't make the list. Not even close. 

First, plenty of teams carry three QBs. I went through and posted a list a few weeks ago. More than half. 

Second, we have two active kickers, not three. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Superman said:

Of all the things to be concerned with, this doesn't make the list. Not even close. 

First, plenty of teams carry three QBs. I went through and posted a list a few weeks ago. More than half. 

Second, we have two active kickers, not three. 

he's likely counting our Punter as a kicker too.

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

he's likely counting our Punter as a kicker too.

The punter isn't a kicker. 

1 minute ago, Superman said:

I know. But he wouldn't be alone on this forum for counting him as such

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, csmopar said:

I know. But he wouldn't be alone on this forum for counting him as such

I'm being pedantic, but my point is that the complaint is we have one kicker more than we need. By saying "three kickers," it becomes an exaggeration.

But on a topic like this, that should not be surprising.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Superman said:

I'm being pedantic, but my point is that the complaint is we have one kicker more than we need. By saying "three kickers," it becomes an exaggeration.

But on a topic like this, that should not be surprising.

I agree. And its only getting worse.  Just wait, the moment we become mathematically out of the playoffs after starting 5-2, people gonna flip. 

• Like 1

How does one open with "I've had it with Ballard.." then proceed to rant on, and on, about carrying 2 prospects on the active roster. Finally closing with "..Ballards excellent track record on finding talent". Without seeing the irony of the whole thing?

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Superman said:

should have said place kicker or field goal kicker, the punters foot does kick the ball. good heavens. punter has its own position

23 hours ago, onebad150 said:

More like “ onebadpost “