Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I have seen some noise Miami might take Herbert over TUA. Someone great will be there at 13.  A WR, DT, or QB. Someone will drop.
    • I'd be excited to have a year or two of Rivers mentoring a young guy like Love, Eason, Fromm... And choosing to draft a LT or DL at 13.  It's probably not likely that they trade up to get what looks to a less than usually talented third QB in the draft, so why not see if Rivers can do better than last year's JB with a better line, and organization around him.   He makes iffy decisions, but the guy can read a defense, and has a ton of experience to impart.
    • Brett Veach on Ross Tucker podcast talking about scouting Patrick Mahomes: https://www.podcastone.com/episode/Chiefs-GM-Brett-Veach   (they start talking about Mahomes at about the 14:45 mark, I will skip some things and will quote some things too)   I feel very similarly about Jordan Love - great athlete, great mobility, can throw off any platform, very strong arm, makes some ridiculous throws. Was forcing a ton of throws because he knew he had to drag his team forward with the horrible talent around him. Match him up with Frank Reich, who himself has experience developing a young talented QB in Wentz, and let him work on his decisionmaking and focusing his talent in a more productive/efficient direction.    But the last part, about his football smarts, is the part we won't really know anything about, but Reich and Ballard will have the chance to see on what level he is. It will be very important for his evaluation - how smart is he, what's his understanding of football concepts, can he remember plays and walk you through them and run them, can he handle the mental aspects of being a QB in the league? Is there anything off-field to concern you? Etc. Those are things Ballard, Reich and Brian Decker will have to answer before you invest big draft assets into him. 
    • I will be curious to see if 3-4 OTs go before our pick... Browns, Arizona, Jets, Giants, etc...all need online help. Raiders need WRs... I see CeeDee going to Arizona...to play with his college buddy. Jeudy to the Raiders... wondering who the random guy that always seems to get selected in the top 10-15 picks will be this year. 
    • 49ers select Jeff Gladney CB with consecutive TCU players coming off the board. Chiefs are up
  • Members

• stitches

stitches 7,265

• coltsfanmurf

coltsfanmurf 25

• Colt.45

Colt.45 99

• Indyfan4life

Indyfan4life 1,275

• HOZER

HOZER 4,230

• cdgacoltsfan