Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Will Rock In 2012!

coltsgoodin

I'm just sitting here watching the Lehigh vs Duke game and this confirms that anybody can do it and I konw "FOR A FACT" the Colts will ROCK next year and we're not looking back!!! Who cares about all the "what ifs" and "whats going to happen with this player or that player"! Our fans are amazing, our Colts organization is outstanding and amazing. Our Colts will be like Michael Jordan, Cobey Bryant, and Lebron James all wrapped up in one! I want all Colts fans on board with this mentality because fans are half the battle and the team will take care of the rest. Be positive Colts fans, things will be awesome, I assure you of that!! GO COLTS!!!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that. I'm certainly not expecting a 12 win season, but if we can have a hard hitting defense, that would be a HUGE step in the right direction

I don't see a 12 win season either, I see a 13 win season and going to the Super Bowl...And to the people that say it's going to take 3 years to rebuild, that mentality is terrible to have so hopefully secretly behind the scenes the Colts feel the same way I do about this whole deal!!

Pagano's comments about the Texans and what they did to their defense in 1 year, made me optimistic that he can accomplish great things with us in 1 year. Not the same level, but still. By their pick ups, I'm starting to believe in their vision.

I don't see a 12 win season either, I see a 13 win season and going to the Super Bowl...And to the people that say it's going to take 3 years to rebuild, that mentality is terrible to have so hopefully secretly behind the scenes the Colts feel the same way I do about this whole deal!!

I strongly disagree. There is no way this team makes the Super Bowl. Not with teams like the Pats, Steelers, Ravens, and Texans in the way

I don't know about rock but I do think if we can find a true NT at some point rather in draft or free agency the talent is there for the Colts to be a pretty good defensive team.

Right now I think our starting line up looks like this:

END: Nevis and Redding

DT: Still need one

OLB: Freeney and Mathis

MLB: Conner and Angerer

CB: Powers and Thomas

S: Bethea and Zbikowski

That's not a bad line up.

I agree its nice to have confidence. i am one who is always saying how excited I am for the new defense. I am excited but I know we will more then likely not have a winning season. Too many new people, new things, new everything. Eventually we could be pretty awesome, not next season though. These things take time.

I feel a whole lot better about next season than I did at this time last week. With Reggie coming back, and our F.A. signings, we are headed in the right direction.

We absolutely have to solidify CB, WR, TE and NT. We really need another RB as well. We will obviously address this in the draft, but we will probably need to pick up a few more lower level FAs (assuming we dont re-sign Tamme). Signing a starting corner would be nice.

I agree its nice to have confidence. i am one who is always saying how excited I am for the new defense. I am excited but I know we will more then likely not have a winning season. Too many new people, new things, new everything. Eventually we could be pretty awesome, not next season though. These things take time.

Ah, come on girl, things'll be good...I just have this feeling that's gonna be great this year!!! Luck is going to shock the world!

yeaaahhh i really would love to see the team succceeed next year but i just dont see it happening in a year transition like that. many of our players do not fit what pagano would like to do and itll take a few years for us to draft and sign players that are young and able to provide us with stability for the next decade. we'll probably win 5 or so games next year and im okay with that, as long as the team and players continue to improve year upon year. i say 3 years before we are a force to be reckoned with once again.

I don't know about rock but I do think if we can find a true NT at some point rather in draft or free agency the talent is there for the Colts to be a pretty good defensive team.

Right now I think our starting line up looks like this:

END: Nevis and Redding

DT: Still need one

OLB: Freeney and Mathis

MLB: Conner and Angerer

CB: Powers and Thomas

S: Bethea and Zbikowski

That's not a bad line up.

We'll try for Kendall Reyes if he's available in the draft for our second pick

I'm just sitting here watching the Lehigh vs Duke game and this confirms that anybody can do it and I konw "FOR A FACT" the Colts will ROCK next year and we're not looking back!!! Who cares about all the "what ifs" and "whats going to happen with this player or that player"! Our fans are amazing, our Colts organization is outstanding and amazing. Our Colts will be like Michael Jordan, Cobey Bryant, and Lebron James all wrapped up in one! I want all Colts fans on board with this mentality because fans are half the battle and the team will take care of the rest. Be positive Colts fans, things will be awesome, I assure you of that!! GO COLTS!!!

Michael Myers approves this message.

LOL! I love your enthusiasm. Good stuff!

I live my life with the NFL Network on as a permanent soundtrack. I'm on this forum morning noon and night. I have NEVER been more excited to see a Colts season...

That said I have tempered my expectations

I was gonna say......

"Cobey Bryant"

Come on man.

But seeing Duke get bumped off was pretty amazing.

As a Duke alum, needless to say it was terrible for me but I must say that this Blue Devil squad was really over-rated all year. This was definitely not one of their stronger teams so it's not surprising that they didn't advance very far. Nevertheless, I still expected them to beat friggin Lehigh! Credit to the Mountain Hawks for getting it done. Shame on K and my Devils for that lackluster performance and for being too enamored with shooting 3's even when it was clear that the team had gone COLD. Austin Rivers is the only guy who showed up every night and is not afraid to drive to the basket. Everyone else just throws up three's and hopes for the best. Coach K, recruit some physical athletic big men for once so we can have a semblance of an inside game! All those clumsy Plumlee brothers can't graduate soon enough for me. One out the door, two more to go. Yeah...I said it. :lol: Go Devils.

Since this is the Colts forum...I'll just add that Indy is a work in progress. So don't get too high or too low on them too soon. Just enjoy the three year journey back to respectability.

It's just the beginning of free agency, draft is still coming, so it is early to decide if we will rock next year or not. I like our new FAs so far, Pagano and Grigson try to fill up holes in both O and D. I think we should wait until the end of the draft to decide if we are going to win 12 or 13 SB titles in the new era... :)

BUT, we fans must be OPTIMISTIC, trust and believe in our team. I believe the bad times are over, and we will go upward next year.

Please consider that Hungarians are said to be the most pessimistic nation in Europe.

It's just the beginning of free agency, draft is still coming, so it is early to decide if we will rock next year or not. I like our new FAs so far, Pagano and Grigson try to fill up holes in both O and D. I think we should wait until the end of the draft to decide if we are going to win 12 or 13 SB titles in the new era... :)

BUT, we fans must be OPTIMISTIC, trust and believe in our team. I believe the bad times are over, and we will go upward next year.

Please consider that Hungarians are said to be the most pessimistic nation in Europe.

Hey look at it this way even if everything fails they will ha e to try real hard to be worse than last year