Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• 1st I'm not a JB fan .    I LMAO when there were people saying we could get a 1st for him.  You all know who you are.   BUT.    JB went into camp last yr thinking he was the backup.  Yes he took the majority of the snaps, But he was practicing an offense made for Andrew.  So it wasn't playing to his strengths.  He wasn't gonna tell Frank, Hey this works better for me etc   With a full training camp designed to use his strengths,  it might be an entirely different outcome.   Before injury, while he wasn't lighting up the stats, he played well enough to win some games.  Add in the AV situation and instead of 5-2 we could have been 6-1 or 7-0    Then the injury.  Not only to him but to TY Funch and Ebrons brain injury etc   The Owner, FO and coaches have all had praise for him. Irsay said he needs more time to develop.   OK . here is a theory.  A possibility.  a hunch    They bring in Rivers for a yr or two and allow JB to develop more.    Face it, he never in his wildest dreams figured he'd be the starting QB for the Colts with AL on the team.   Now he can prepare to be the starter in the future.        
    • Really love the picks of Kinlaw, Reagor, and Harrison Bryant. We should definitely look to draft an OT in the first 3 rounds in my opinion though. Someone who has LT capability. I don't think we need a DE that early in the draft either. 
    • I don't think so. We lack serious top talent at DE and WR. And I've not seen enough from Brissett to say he could make up for those, yet anyway. 
    • And Stafford had 4446 yards 29 tds and 10 interception w 99.3 rating. Respect your perspective but based on what I've seen the past 15-20 years, I'm not interested in his services both from as fan and as football perspective. 
    • I trust Ballard if he believes in love then I do. If he doesn't and passes I'll respect that ,but will be mad if he is good.  I rather take the risk of a young qb then jacoby who has been in the nfl for 5 years and hasn't improved and played two full seasons and had 5 years working with nfl trainers to improve .  Jacoby hit his ceiling he is a middle of the pack qb like Jay Cutler.  It's either take a risk or keep going 8 and 8 at least if we take a risk and tank we can get trevor next year .
  • Members

• FalseStart

FalseStart 308

• KB

KB 472

• GoColts8818

GoColts8818 9,524

• hoosierhawk

hoosierhawk 718

• BleedBlue4Shoe86

BleedBlue4Shoe86 466

• twfish