Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

6th Dec Mock Draft

Using the mock draft simulator on The Draft Network, I created the following mock. I am more than aware that draft stock will change over the coming months (knowing my luck, half of the people I picked in this will likely be taken in the first round) but until then, this would be a nice mock to have.

17. Javon Kinlaw IDL, South Carolina

35. Jordan Love QB, Utah State

49. Jeff Gladney CB, TCU

81. Najee Harris RB, Alabama

113. Albert Okwuegbunam TE, Missouri

144. Chase Claypool WR, Notre Dame

176. Antonio Gandy-Golden WR, Liberty

183. Mekhi Becton OT, Louisville

208. Kyle Dugger S, Lenoir-Rhyne

• Like 3

5 hours ago, GoColtsGo5150 said:

Using the mock draft simulator on The Draft Network, I created the following mock. I am more than aware that draft stock will change over the coming months (knowing my luck, half of the people I picked in this will likely be taken in the first round) but until then, this would be a nice mock to have.

17. Javon Kinlaw IDL, South Carolina

49. Jeff Gladney CB, TCU

81. Najee Harris RB, Alabama

113. Albert Okwuegbunam TE, Missouri

144. Chase Claypool WR, Notre Dame

176. Antonio Gandy-Golden WR, Liberty

183. Mekhi Becton OT, Louisville

208. Kyle Dugger S, Lenoir-Rhyne

Love your first 2 picks in Kinlaw and Love.

I would change the Gladney pick to WR Tyler Johnson to give Love a potential #1 WR for the long haul. 

I'm not sold on those other 2 WRs you listed as #1 or #2 options in our passing game. Ballard needs to come out of this draft with at least a #2 WR. Can't simply count on Campbell being that guy.  

I like the first rounder but I think the roster still needs more... Wouldn’t be surprised if we trade that pick again this year for a couple 2nd rounders... QB earlier than RD 3 is a reach IMO. Wouldn’t mind Higgins, Johnson or Ruggs III WR with that second rounder... nice mock. 

22 hours ago, BProland85 said:

Love your first 2 picks in Kinlaw and Love.

I would change the Gladney pick to WR Tyler Johnson to give Love a potential #1 WR for the long haul. 

I'm not sold on those other 2 WRs you listed as #1 or #2 options in our passing game. Ballard needs to come out of this draft with at least a #2 WR. Can't simply count on Campbell being that guy.  

Just imagine a legit number 2 and the cambel in the slot like he was in college. Youd hope this offense becomes explosive. I like Love too because we dont need him to be superman. 

On 12/6/2019 at 8:14 AM, GoColtsGo5150 said:

No No No Nooo Nooo. Love is a crappy QB and a waste even for a 2nd round draft pick. He is useless. He had one good year and that's it. Right now is QBR rating is 49.9 and the excuse that his coach changed or OC changed just goes to show you he not a very good QB. He is the poor man Cam Newton.

5 minutes ago, Freenyfan102 said:

No No No Nooo Nooo. Love is a crappy QB and a waste even for a 2nd round draft pick. He is useless. He had one good year and that's it. Right now is QBR rating is 49.9 and the excuse that his coach changed or OC changed just goes to show you he not a very good QB. He is the poor man Cam Newton.

He also lost all his weapons. He is nothing like newton lol.

With th the way this season is ending not only do we have that Washington pick but we also have our own pick just a few spots later most Likely. 

2 hours ago, Four2itus said:

I'll bet the Colts do not select a RB in the top 5 picks. 

Depending on a series of decisions we make this off-season I wouldn’t rule out drafting a RB in the 4 rounds.  (I’m assuming by 5 picks you meant 4 rounds?  With 2 picks in R2, that’s the way the math breaks down.) 

Just thinking out loud.   I think it’s way too early to rule most things in or out. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Kangaroo said:

We currently have pick 15--if Tua is still available, would you take a punt and pick him, with the thought he would miss his rookie season?

I think it doesn´t matter which Qb (IF at all)  you take at 15 (or 14 or16...),he should sit a year and learn anyway. So it wouldn´t be really a loss to start him in his 2nd year.

8 hours ago, Freenyfan102 said:

Wait, it's been said that Burrow has had only one good year, so you're saying there's not QB worth taking this year?