Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Alternatives to gamecast

DynaMike

Cam anyone recommend an alternative to ESPN'S gamecast? I have been getting fed up with all the glitches on gamecast, but haven't yet found a good alternative. I just want something that:

1: Displays the scores

2: I can click on the game to get the gamecast for that game. 

3: has the play-by-play & all the relevant data like gamecast does.

Might anyone have something that they recommend? I appreciate any assistance. Thanks!

7 hours ago, DynaMike said:

Cam anyone recommend an alternative to ESPN'S gamecast? I have been getting fed up with all the glitches on gamecast, but haven't yet found a good alternative. I just want something that:

1: Displays the scores

2: I can click on the game to get the gamecast for that game. 

3: has the play-by-play & all the relevant data like gamecast does.

Might anyone have something that they recommend? I appreciate any assistance. Thanks!

I use CBS sports gamecast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• The plant-toe should primarily affect his ability to throw deep.  I don't see how it changes anything about the offensive game plan.
    • First, I should say you're seeing dramatically more than I am.    I've only seen a few games, and then hi-lites from most of the others.   Second, I should say what I often say with you.   That I admire your view and your judgement highly.   Always have.    All that said...    I think you're making far too much out of far too little.    I think expectations for all our rookies are outsized based on who they were....   but without the benefit of a normal off-season,  and without 4 pre-season games,  and then all the games Pittman lost due to injury,  I think expectations remain unrealistically too high.   Same with Taylor and others.   I'd cut Pittman lots of slack and not worry too much about what we're seeing until roughly a year from now.   Seriously.   I still think of Pittman's future as incredibly bright.    But maybe that's just me?      
    • The guy who shanked the punt (and had another blocked for a touchdown) was Trevor Daniel. Allen was their punter before him, taking over when regular punter Brett Kern was hurt. Allen played 1 game for Tennessee, a Week 9 victory against Chicago in which he averaged 50.5 yards per punt on 8 punts with a long of 65 yards but the Titans inexplicably replaced him with Daniel for their Thursday night matchup against us, and we all saw the corresponding results.   Kern is back as their punter now.
    • In that case, given how good their defense is, we just don't punt, lol  
    • Would be very happy with this scenario.
  • Members

• Caffrey

Caffrey 118

• Sumo63

Sumo63 517

• chad72

chad72 13,503

• USAFHoosier

USAFHoosier 287

• zibby43

zibby43 1,586

• PeterBowman