Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
DynaMike

Alternatives to gamecast

Cam anyone recommend an alternative to ESPN'S gamecast? I have been getting fed up with all the glitches on gamecast, but haven't yet found a good alternative. I just want something that:

1: Displays the scores

2: I can click on the game to get the gamecast for that game. 

3: has the play-by-play & all the relevant data like gamecast does.

Might anyone have something that they recommend? I appreciate any assistance. Thanks!

7 hours ago, DynaMike said:

Cam anyone recommend an alternative to ESPN'S gamecast? I have been getting fed up with all the glitches on gamecast, but haven't yet found a good alternative. I just want something that:

1: Displays the scores

2: I can click on the game to get the gamecast for that game. 

3: has the play-by-play & all the relevant data like gamecast does.

Might anyone have something that they recommend? I appreciate any assistance. Thanks!

I use CBS sports gamecast

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Yes. I think at sometime in this season, CB figured he was not going to be able to go forward with JB as the future and at some point determine where this Kelly kid had the mental strength it will take to become a leader of the team if called upon for the upcoming years. Makes zero sense to keep the kid on the team, not dress him even though JB was hurt/ineffective while still needing cb’s or wr’s due to injuries. He paid him well above the avg PS player salary to keep him here. Just too many signs pointed to CB went above and beyond to keep him here.    look, nobody here has disputed any of the kids football talents. Nobody here has disputed the mental aspect and maturity part of the kids game either. If he has been able to show CB and FR that he has matured, his football skills match up equally as well, of not maybe better than does Love or Heberts games and we know how he fits into the locker room and what he can do in practice. If he doesn’t screw up and maintains the Boy Scout, hard worker this offseason, I’m telling you, Kelly is going to get a fair shot at being the starter here in 2020.    need to have a poll that asks Kelly as starter 2020 yes or no with no other options or comments just so we can come back and see who said what in a thread 
    • I do recall CB saying that about value of the DT, however, he has said this offseason that we absolutely have to get better at the DT spot to make this defense work better. I think he sees that he may have placed that spot a little undervalued for this defense and will take a swing at getting it better in order to really open up the defense. It may have also meant, he placed last years draft tackles at valued starting in the 3rd round based on the talent that was there. Idk. I do think he will take a look at the FA market for a DT (Jones??)  and work inside the draft from there. He is gonna buy a player somewhere this year, bank on it. 
    • Much more complicated than that, even if you exclude the last minute Luck exit.  He also had virtually NO NFL experience. But, yeah, kinda. Not that uncommon with #3 QBs.  He was basically a practice squad guy that was brought up when JB was injured.  No different than the last #3 (walker) really.
    • I agree.  Tho i’m not sure what Ballard is planning on doing in draft.  Maybe he isn't yet either.   I think we all saw what Ballard may be excited about, physically speaking.  I think Ballard is making sure Kelly is getting his head on straight.    I am genuinely excited to see what happens in the draft.  Not sure why, but my gut says he may surprise us this offseason.  Both in the draft and FA.  Strap yourself in!
  • Members

• Fisticuffs111

Fisticuffs111 2,338

• T-Cubed

T-Cubed 0

Rookie
    • NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 20,009

• GoColts00

GoColts00 399

• danlhart87

danlhart87 1,385