Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
Defjamz26

Defjamz 1st 2020 Colts Mock Draft

9 hours ago, DEFENSE said:

could be has he even played against good schools

He almost beat Michigan State last year. To me he looks like he is in a NFL offense. Looks like a NFL QB to me. Much more then what I saw from Herbert last night.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

He almost beat Michigan State last year. To me he looks like he is in a NFL offense. Looks like a NFL QB to me. Much more then what I saw from Herbert last night.

Appreciate the video! Welcome aboard the Love train! :lol:

20 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

There is some talented QB's out there but if someone is hoping we get the next Andrew Luck it isn't happening. Burrow is the best QB in college and will go #1 and he isn't on Luck's level either, JMO.

It’s all about grooming the QB you do draft. And they obviously have to have the talent and elite traits. Which Love has. 

If Love was afforded the ability to sit and learn for a year under Brissett’s and Reich’s tutalage he could be in a great position to succeed like Mahomes did. Not saying he is Mahomes but his situation could be similar. 

3 hours ago, MikeCurtis said:

The kid could get injured as well, and be in worse state

To me....... you take the 1st round status.......  

If we stink it up the next 4 games.......  As we have lost our "MOJO"

We could be drafting 10-14.......

IMHO, that puts us withing range to get or trade less capitol to get Tua ...... Whom I think should have an excellent pro career....... 

He seems less risky than Love. 

(If he is truly healthy as reported)

He also seemd like a "Ballard kinda guy"

Very smart, leader, a "good guy"

I don't see how Tua could be less risky than just about anybody...at this point. He's had numerous injuries.

On 12/6/2019 at 1:36 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It amazes me at how many can do mocks when the season isn't even done yet and the combine hasn't even happened. Then again after we lost to Houston, half the forum had their mind made up that JB stinks and isn't the answer so Jordan Love is the flavor of the month. I would go DT with my 1st pick, WR with my 2nd pick, then with my 3rd pick if a QB is there I like I would go for it there. Wilson went in round 3 and it worked for Seattle. If we draft a QB he can also play behind JB if necessary and learn. We can win games with JB (already proven) if we have a healthy roster. I do like Jordan Love so if he is there in the 2nd round, maybe go that route, and pick a WR in round 3?

While I can understand why one might lead to believe that based on some of the topics on the board. However that isn’t an accurate take and I can definitely provide some clarity there.

So the hate for Jacoby definitely isn’t out of nowhere. I wouldn’t even call it hate. It’s jut a realization that he is not the long term answer at QB. Even when we were winning it was clear that he had obvious limitations. It’s just materialized even more lately.

And Love is not just a flavor of the month. This is a guy that Ballard has been scouting all season. He’s had scouts at 3 of his games and has also mentioned him by name as a QB he liked (according to reports). It also just so happens that all of Brissett’s shortcomings are Love’s strengths. Not to mention he gets Mahomes comparisons and Ballard also scouted Mahomes. It’s not hard to see the connections and why Ballard would target him.

Hope that helps.

9 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

While I can understand why one might lead to believe that based on some of the topics on the board. However that isn’t an accurate take and I can definitely provide some clarity there.

So the hate for Jacoby definitely isn’t out of nowhere. I wouldn’t even call it hate. It’s jut a realization that he is not the long term answer at QB. Even when we were winning it was clear that he had obvious limitations. It’s just materialized even more lately.

And Love is not just a flavor of the month. This is a guy that Ballard has been scouting all season. He’s had scouts at 3 of his games and has also mentioned him by name as a QB he liked (according to reports). It also just so happens that all of Brissett’s shortcomings are Love’s strengths. Not to mention he gets Mahomes comparisons and Ballard also scouted Mahomes. It’s not hard to see the connections and why Ballard would target him.

Hope that helps.

Oh I like Jordan Love from what I have seen of him but whether or not he will be a good pro is anyone's guess. If we draft him I hope he balls out.