Indianapolis Colts
BleedBlue4Shoe86

Finding the Franchise

7 hours ago, Myles said:

I wouldn't put Rivers, Ryan or Stafford in the HOF.  None of them has been a top 3 QB in the league any season.

Ryan 2nd fastest ever to 50,000 yards passing, only behind Brees. Currently 10th All-Time.

Rivers 6th All-Time 

You’re entitled to your opinion, but I’m sure their both locks for Canton. 

Alright guys I'm here to calm everyone down. I have an exclusive source with close ties to the organization. I'm not suppose to really say this but I believe the fan base should know.

Right now, the mindset is sticking with JB. His contract will be up in 2021. If there isn't anyone Ballard particularly like in the upcoming draft,(most likely in the first two rounds) we will stick with JB. Also, Mr. Irsay will call Luck over the offseason to see where he at in life. *wink wink*

There is also rumbling that if Ballard/Reich believe this team can be in the WIN NOW mode, Cam Newton have come up as the guy they are looking at. Bear in mind, If we add dynamic pieces in free agency, Newton will be the most likely outcome. Take it with a grain of salt as you will. You heard it here.

Peace out,

James Harden

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, James Harden said:

Alright guys I'm here to calm everyone down. I have an exclusive source with close ties to the organization. I'm not suppose to really say this but I believe the fan base should know.

Right now, the mindset is sticking with JB. His contract will be up in 2021. If there isn't anyone Ballard particularly like in the upcoming draft,(most likely in the first two rounds) we will stick with JB. Also, Mr. Irsay will call Luck over the offseason to see where he at in life. *wink wink*

There is also rumbling that if Ballard/Reich believe this team can be in the WIN NOW mode, Cam Newton have come up as the guy they are looking at. Bear in mind, If we add dynamic pieces in free agency, Newton will be the most likely outcome. Take it with a grain of salt as you will. You heard it here.

Peace out,

James Harden

Hi James,  Thanks for the intel.  Greatly appreciated.  Everything you report makes a lot of sense. First check on Andrew to see if he as a change of heart then check out the college QB's if he's staying put.  While you are evaluating the college guys check in with Carolina because deep down they know we can win now with the right veteran at the helm and the former MVP would fit the bill behind our OL.  If Cam is available I can see them pulling the trigger and adding a few major weapons in FA to help him out.  Props to you James.  I feel better knowing they do have a plan.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MPStack said:

Ryan 2nd fastest ever to 50,000 yards passing, only behind Brees. Currently 10th All-Time.

Rivers 6th All-Time 

You’re entitled to your opinion, but I’m sure their both locks for Canton. 

Probably since it is the hall of pretty good.

I always like to judge by comparing to player!s of the same time.  Rivers nor Ryan was ever thought of as a top 3 Q B in the league.