Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• They have to spend about 43M in FA in order to hit the 89% mark.    https://overthecap.com/minimum-cash-spending-in-2020/    
    • I thought I would try something fun.  Every year, Lance put some things in his scouting reports that are just hilarious, so I thought I would start a thread where, to track the best of Lance Zierlein.     To start, here is one I saw for LB/S hybrid Khaleke Hudson from Michigan   "His GPS sends him to heavily trafficked areas"   Hopefully other people have found other gems while reviewing scouting reports
    • You do have to take it with a grain of salt but there are some clues there.     Indicating that you like Jacoby and his ability to lead very much says that Ballard is not confident in Jacoby in terms of remaining a starter.     And for the record I do want to say that I do agree with Ballard and Reich that Jacoby does have elite leadership skills.  In 2018 it was him the backup quarterback at the time who called the meeting that turned the season around.  How many other guys do you know in the league who playing on a team where it is very clear from day 1 that their role is to sit on the bench behind a franchise QB would call a players only meeting like that?      Honestly if you count that in there, Jacoby Brissett might be the best backup quarterback in the league.  Problem is that he is far, from being a good STARTING quarterback.  
    • Very true, but we can try to predict from the little evidence we have. Like I said, could mean something, could mean nothing.
    • He wasn't playing that well when we where 5-2.  He had a couple good games but for the most part the team was carrying him through it.  In terms of passing yards he was always towards the bottom of the total table and he wasn't gaining a ton of yards on the ground either.     We lost some key players and the bottom just fell out.     Don't get me wrong he's not a terrible player but I think if you think about it, look at the numbers even if you look at just those 7 games it's hard to think that this guy is the answer long term.  
  • Members

• PeterBowman

PeterBowman 3,210

• CR91

CR91 9,437

• Valpo2004

Valpo2004 3,735

• waka waka

waka waka 200

• twfish

twfish 1,875

• YourManBlu