Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Waldon

Any chance this could be the future?

Recommended Posts

 

Does anyone think we could have a chance of him being available when we get on the clock, He looks to have a lot of qualities that would fit our offensive scheme. Just looking for some opinions 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 21isSuperman said:

Burrow is a candidate to go #1 overall.  There's 0 chance Indy gets him

I wouldnt say 0% we could trade up no one knows but its definitely not likely at all 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Bengals are slated to get him. It would be a massive screw up on their part if they decided to roll with Dalton and draft anyone else. I mean I guess anything could happen, but that would be a catastrophic decision. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jeremy Waldon said:

 

Does anyone think we could have a chance of him being available when we get on the clock, He looks to have a lot of qualities that would fit our offensive scheme. Just looking for some opinions 

No chance at all, but Russell Wilsons  grow on trees in the 3rd and 4th Rd. 

Draft a WR or DT in the 1st and play it safe.
 

Draft the franchise QB in the 3rd. Easy peasy!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No chance in hell as Vince McMahon would say lol. He has a 99% chance of going number 1 overall. In the 1% that he doesn’t Miami is running the card in at #4 overall. We’ve got a better chance at Herbert lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...