Indianapolis Colts
ColtsBlueFL

Riverboat Ron fired in NC

There should be a half dozen firings at season's end. The NFC East does not need any coaches as we have witnessed this year so no offers will be coming from any of those teams.

If we lost Eberflus this year and Rivera doesn’t get a head coaching job he would make a great defensive coordinator.

• Like 1

Does anyone remember when he was close to getting fired before for being too conservative and he all of a sudden went hyper aggressive with his his play calling. 

Good guy by all accounts, I hope he lands somewhere else soon.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DougDew said:

They will probably going in a different direction at QB too.

Yup, somewhere I said their new coach will see how hard it is to get a QB (Cam replacement)...  but what I didn't finish with was if Will Grier doesn't pan out...

36 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Does anyone remember when he was close to getting fired before for being too conservative and he all of a sudden went hyper aggressive with his his play calling. 

Yes, but it is now because he is still old school ans won't increase anaslytics into his decisions, I heard.

36 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Good guy by all accounts, I hope he lands somewhere else soon.

Agreed.  Maybe HC somewhere next year...

22 hours ago, King Colt said:

There should be a half dozen firings at season's end. The NFC East does not need any coaches as we have witnessed this year so no offers will be coming from any of those teams.

Pat Shurmer

Adam Gase

Jason Garrett

Matt Patricia

Dan Quinn

Doug Marrone

Freddie Kitchens

Will all join Rivera in the distinction of being fired.