Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Future Hall of Famer Bobby Okereke

Restinpeacesweetchloe

Way too early to declare him HoF.  I'll say the same thing about Leonard.  Lets see where he is come this time next year.  IF him and Leonard both continue to get better, we could potentially by looking at the LB versions of the Mathis/Freeney Combo

2 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Way too early to declare him HoF.  I'll say the same thing about Leonard.  Lets see where he is come this time next year.  IF him and Leonard both continue to get better, we could potentially by looking at the LB versions of the Mathis/Freeney Combo

It was a joke. Do you remember when pat mcafee announced his name in the draft.

• Like 4

Mannnn oh man. I know that we are fans but.. Bobby Okereke hasn't played at a HOF level. I mean if he does make it to the HOF, let's just add Chris Ballard there as well. That means no more post of Fire CB, because that would mean that CB found All Pro's (Darius Leonard, Bobby) in 2 consecutive drafts. You can't have it both ways, meaning CB sucks but Leonard and Okereke were HOFs due to CB drafting them.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rackeen305 said:

Mannnn oh man. I know that we are fans but.. Bobby Okereke hasn't played at a HOF level. I mean if he does make it to the HOF, let's just add Chris Ballard there as well. That means no more post of Fire CB, because that would mean that CB found All Pro's (Darius Leonard, Bobby) in 2 consecutive drafts. You can't have it both ways, meaning CB sucks but Leonard and Okereke were HOFs due to CB drafting them.

Chill it was a joke because that is what mcafee called him when he announced his draft pick.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 12/3/2019 at 10:14 AM, aaron11 said:

only hof?  hes probably going to be the best player ever imo

I agree .

If you work last weeks stats out for a whole game , it's something like 17 tackles , 3 sacks, 6 forced fumbles and 3 pass deflections. These are no doubt HOF and GOAT stats.

• Like 1

On 12/3/2019 at 7:00 PM, coltfaninnewyork said:

This unit is going to be elite.Now we need offensive  help .In the last 20 years it was offense carrying defense .

Honestly the Colts has improved improved but we are definitely not there yet on either side of the ball. If you ever watch defenses like Seahawks, Pittsburgh, NE, Baltimore, etc. They can either cause T.O. or have difference makers who make the play.

The Colts are coming along. Let's see what CB does during FA and the draft.

4 hours ago, dw49 said:

I agree .

If you work last weeks stats out for a whole game , it's something like 17 tackles , 3 sacks, 6 forced fumbles and 3 pass deflections. These are no doubt HOF and GOAT stats.

GOAT stats? Lawrence Taylor? Ray Sugar Lewis? Maybe you've never heard of them.

My bad, those 6 ff are impressive though.