Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts work out inman

Stephen

8 hours ago, Btown_Colt said:

Nope, I have not seen one discussion on this forum pertaining to the wide receivers this year. I have not seen one stat comparing the numbers of some of the same receivers between this year and last year or the numbers of the passing offense this year VS. last year. 

I really have no interest in doing a back and forth with you. 

Like I said, I believe you enjoy this. You do it regularly. You actually have some good thoughts/opinions from time to time. But when you get on your contrarian kick....amusing. 

FYI, there's been plenty of discussion about 2018 vs 2019. I actually created a thread with all the stats/comparison, etc.. I think I actually showed 2017 as well for those still here.

29 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

FYI, there's been plenty of discussion about 2018 vs 2019. I actually created a thread with all the stats/comparison, etc.. I think I actually showed 2017 as well for those still here.

I know, I read your thread. That first paragraph was sarcasm, it was your thread/posts I was referring too.  I actually almost tagged you in it, but decided it wasn’t worth getting in to with him. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Btown_Colt said:

I know, I read your thread. That first paragraph was sarcasm, it was your thread/posts I was referring too.  I actually almost tagged you in it, but decided it wasn’t worth getting in to with him. 

10-4. I didn't follow back enough. I start to glaze over reading his posts as they're all pretty much rinse repeat deja vu type stuff. :thmup:

17 hours ago, csmopar said:

in order to move up from our current position of 17th, we'd have to lose out, and everyone in front of us would have to win at least 2 games to get to 14th. Based on SoS, to get higher, everyone from position 13-16 would have to win at least 3 games and us lose out.  Realistically, the highest we're looking at getting is likely 14th. that's assuming we lose out.

he wasn't released, his contract expired and HE chose to explore FA and not take the Colt's offer.

I haven't pulled out the calculator or pen/paper ... but just looking at the records and schedules seems like moving up a couple spots to 14/15 could easily really happen,  and even pick 12 wouldn't be out of the question (if we lose out) especially since we still have to play CAR and TB (2 teams above us). Getting above 12 seems to be where you we would start needing crazy stuff to happen. 

13 minutes ago, esmort said:

I haven't pulled out the calculator or pen/paper ... but just looking at the records and schedules seems like moving up a couple spots to 14/15 could easily really happen,  and even pick 12 wouldn't be out of the question (if we lose out) especially since we still have to play CAR and TB (2 teams above us). Getting above 12 seems to be where you we would start needing crazy stuff to happen. 

That's what i thought, too. We could drop to 15 or even 14 at this weekend. I don't like to see us loose but at this point it's a bit easier to watch IF we do.

1 hour ago, esmort said:

That’s exactly what I’m saying. 

Dude probably doesn’t want to live in Indy.  Winters suck and not much endorsement wise locally. He tried to get paid and it didn’t work out for him. I don’t care if we sign him or not, season has been over for a couple weeks now. Rather put some of the better young guys in and see what we have.