Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• WRs that consistently catch the ball when it's thrown to them tend to be my favorites. The 2 WRs with the highest catch % were in the Senior Bowl.  1) Michael Pittman Jr -85% c.r.     - didn't do much in SB, but did well in the regular season. Blanketed in bowl game vs Iowa; Biletnikoff Finalist 2) Devin Duvernay - 83% c.r.      - couple of nice catches in SB. Has the build of a RB, but with WR speed (ran a 10.27 100-meter)   I've looked into Brandon Aiyuk as well. He can do WR/KR/PR really well!  All 3 of these WRs would do well on the Colts. Pittman has height and great hands. Duvernay has great speed and great hands. Aiyuk has great speed and can be a 'swiss-army-knife' player.
    • Hope t;he Raiders don't snatch him....
    • Not saying it’s likely but chargers have a ton of talent. Fix the oline and get a competent younger QB they could be in a win now mode. Never know what you will get with a rookie. I doubt that happens but there will be some QB on the market possibly who are younger then rivers but have some experience.
    • I think it's a strategy on the Colts part to deflect their true intentions of drafting another QB.  Since the Radiers draft before us, and hope they don't pick the one the Colts are targeting like Justin Herber or Jake Fromm.  So, the hype is on so the Raiders will bite. It's a mind game for now, I think.
    • I don't think LAC has a competent QB on the roster now.  Assuming Rivers is gone.  Why would they possibly take a positional player or a second tier FA QB instead of a franchise potential QB?    I'm assuming they will be the team trading up to slot 3 or 4 to take Herbert, and either NYG or DET not wanting to slide down too far, will accept their offer over anybody else.   Then its a matter of Tua going next, but not past 5, depending upon if a team wants to jump MIA   So there will be two positional players, probably Chase and either Brown or Okudah, and 3 Qbs taken in the first 5 picks.   The 4th best QB will go somewhere after pick 5, probably to a team that covets one of them and will trade into the top 10 to get him.
  • Members