Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The white out celebration

MCurtis32

21 minutes ago, indyagent17 said:

They announced the "white out" for several weeks and yet 75% of the fans wore blue

marketing gimmick, buy Colts gear in white, :cash:, everyone has blue... the flags were pathetic and nearly took out several people's eye....  bad day all around....:hissy:  And the finishing touch there was never any announced time when they wanted them waved or used, like the kick off or anytime.  :giveup:

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, Old Colt said:

marketing gimmick, buy Colts gear in white, :cash:, everyone has blue... the flags were pathetic and nearly took out several people's eye....  bad day all around....:hissy:  And the finishing touch there was never any announced time when they wanted them waved or used, like the kick off or anytime.  :giveup:

All kidding aside, I never thought about people getting hurt with the flags. I remember years back when the Dodgers had a day when they gave everyone a small wooden bat as you walked in. Big Mistake. Colts should have given out white towels only and stop serving beer after the second quarter. I'm going to the Tampa game this weekend. Have to listen to that stupid cannon going off. On a bad day in Tampa, they will shoot off the cannon after making a first down.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, MCurtis32 said:

All kidding aside, I never thought about people getting hurt with the flags. I remember years back when the Dodgers had a day when they gave everyone a small wooden bat as you walked in. Big Mistake. Colts should have given out white towels only and stop serving beer after the second quarter. I'm going to the Tampa game this weekend. Have to listen to that stupid cannon going off. On a bad day in Tampa, they will shoot off the cannon after making a first down.

As soon as I saw the flags, I knew it was a bad idea. The sticks were very long and I joked about people signing waivers. I had to take them from my kids when we got home.