Indianapolis Colts
hoosierhawk

Funchess

26 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

Great contribution. 

Sorry... This season got me all hateful. 

I will try and pull it back a little lol 

28 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

Great contribution. 

Frankly, @Ratking has been more than positive today on the Forum. Maybe, I prematurely judged him incorrectly.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Indyfan4life said:

Great contribution. 

This comment reminded me of a Tom Segura but about people from Louisiana, which is pure gold. If anyone is unfamiliar, check it out for a mood enhancer from dealing with yet another baffling Colts season. (The big I’m referring to is his rant on Louisiana people)

Bit* not but

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• A 3 second pocket G can never give you 6 seconds.  That's why Haeg doesn't start.  But a scrambling QB with Haeg at G gives the QB 5 to 6 seconds to find someone.  You said that, and I said that.   So you want everything?  A scrambling QB who can give you 3 extra seconds when the oline breaks down to find a 30 yard backyard ball gain, or sit back there for 6 seconds and make reads all over the field.  And the oline that can give him 6 seconds on a regular basis.   The cap is structured to force GMs to make choices, because the old 49ers used to just pay up for everybody back in the day and dominated the NFL.  Does Mahomes ever have a 6 second pocket?   Assuming that we are going to pay our LT something more than Winston Justice money, Haeg and Glow can give our scrambling QB three seconds.  We don't need Nelson for that.  We drafted him to give Luck, our downfield passer, a 6 second pocket most of the time.    
    • I don't know jury is still out on Herbert im not yet convinced he is as advertised.
    • http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001097592/article/daniel-jeremiah-2020-nfl-mock-draft-10-four-qbs-in-top-15     Colts pick Love with Herbert still on the board. Jeremiah knows what's up...     Surprising/notable picks: -Mekhi Becton goes no. 4 to the Giants and is the first OT drafted -K'Lavon Chaisson goes no. 11 to the Jets and is the second edge drafted after Chase Young -Jordan Love over Herbert -Ceedee Lamb and Jerry Jeudy last until the teens.  -D'Andre Swift is RB1 and he goes in the middle of the 1st -Patrick Queen is the second highest drafted LB after Simmons -Xavier McKinney over Grant Delpit -Marlon Davidson, EDGE, Auburn goes R1!!! -Zack Baun, EDGE, Wisconsin goes R1 -
  • Members

• Shepman

Shepman 251

• stitches

stitches 6,799

• Vexed

Vexed 72

• chad72

chad72 10,683

• HoosierHero

HoosierHero 1

Rookie