Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who Will You Root For This Post Season

Shadow_Creek

I hope during this off season CB reflects really hard on what he wants next year or else we will continue to have seasons like this one. That being said since i dont believe will be making the post season i wonder who everyone is interested in this coming post season. I'm really rooting for the vikings just for the fact that i hope they make a huge run deep into the post season and maybe a NFC showdown with the 49ers who are still a dominate team regardless of losing to the ravens.

Today was white flag day, right?

I dunno honestly. I don't want to watch them lose, but I think they need a fairly high pick to either get or make a move to get a QB and what's four more losses if they can get the guy? 

Lot's of questions. 

(misread the thread title, I don't care who does what other than the Patriots need to lose)

31 minutes ago, PeterBowman said:

Whoever is playing New England...after that...Baltimore

Honestly,  I use to detest the Pats.  However, that has grown into admiration over the last few years.  I actually almost want them to win cause I think it puts more pressure other orgs. They basically pick in the back end of each round every year, but they have one 6 Superbowl. That is something to admire and respect. Sure, they may push the envelope,but they mayb the best sports org ever based the salary cap era and their titles.

• Like 1

Anybody but the Pat!!

I hope during this off season CB reflects really hard on what he wants next year or else we will continue to have seasons like this one.

I am quit sure CB doesn't wait till the off season to reflect on what he wants next year or the year after. I am sure he has a plan and works on it every day. At least I hope so.

Gotta go with the Packers.  Big fan as a kid, even had a Packers helmet.  I thought Bart Star was just the best player ever.  I was 12 years old and can remember me and my dad watching the 1st Super Bowl, although it wasn't billed as that, on our gigantic 20" B&W tv.  I remember we had our choice of which channel to watch it, my dad chose NBC because he liked the announcer.  I remember being * because the other channel CBS carried all of the NFL games while NBC carried the AFC.

Different time, different world now, kinda sad.

Probably New England.  They hardly ever throw the ball down field and it got them to about 6 superbowls.  I like their strategy.

Much better than Mahomes sandlot stuff or Jackson simply taking the role of a RB and also having 150 yds passing.  Its pretty hard to take those two guys seriously.

46 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

I'll be rooting for the Vikings

43 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

yeah that would be awesome! I would love for Kirk to win a SB

That's great. 

How long have you been a fan of Michigan State? Were you following them when Nick Saban was the head coach? I followed the MSU team that started QB Jeff Smoker, WRs Charles Rogers and Herb Haygood, TE Chris Baker. Rogers was drafted by Detroit. I read recently that Rogers passed away a few weeks ago. In college, he was a great player. RIP

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

That's great. 

How long have you been a fan of Michigan State? Were you following them when Nick Saban was the head coach? I followed the MSU team that started QB Jeff Smoker, WRs Charles Rogers and Herb Haygood, TE Chris Baker. Rogers was drafted by Detroit. I read recently that Rogers passed away a few weeks ago. In college, he was a great player. RIP

I started paying attention to college football right around the time kirk stated playing there that's why I'm such a big fan of his. I was a MSU basketball fan and just decided to cheer for them in football as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BProland85 said:

49ers. Wife is a Niners fan and I enjoy watching that defense and George Kittle play. 

My wife is also a 49'ers fan. We've watched every 49'er game this year. Their D is serious and Kittle is a freak of nature!