Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Is 9 really the market for a guy ranked 10ish that isn't a involved a lot in the passing game. Only 4 RBs make 9 or more. I'd do 6/year, 7 tops. I really don't see a lot of teams backing up the Brinks truck for him. If he ended up with a team that had a poor OL, that could be a career ender.
    • Part of that is Carlson , he's most definitely the real deal and switch hitter to boot. If he doesn't start season up north he will be there before the years out. Regardless who they go with the Outfield D will be better for it both with Ozuna and Martinez being gone. I also like the signing of Brad Miller for left handed bench bat with power. I also like the balance in the pitching , wont be RH dominate we have plenty of LH talent to go with.
    • Not saying you did, just pointing out Williams poor AVG vs Houston isn't really something to hang your hat on. He was top 10 in attempts per game, IIRC, 6th. Not sure what your point is on this. EE also averaged 500 yards receiving per year in 18/19 I didn't say he was as good as Mack. He does has better hands though. I do think he's better than Wilkins in terms of being well rounded. He certainly blocks better than Wilkins, and is certainly better after first contact. As far as his history, his first year was post foot surgery (Bills). He stood little chance with Saints with both Ingram and Kamara there, not to mention the Taysom Hill packages. Williams may have very well had 200+ as well had he played the whole game. We'll never know. I'm not basing my opinion on just Houston, or Jax. I watched him play in college, and thought he was good there, even in their RB by committee. He would have went higher than 5th had he not missed his last season and had foot surgery. IMO, he should have returned for his SR season. He was tagged a "sleeper" by a lot of folks.
    • More fuel to the fire.  All of the reasons make sense for most of us.  And we wouldn't have to trade a pick for a QB as well.  Our only investment would be money which we have plenty of.  I think we would probably trade JB for a pick and eliminate putting him in an uncomfortable situation.  We would be in win now mode for sure so I would expect more aggressive FA spending as well.  Hard to see them drafting a QB early with Rivers on board.  I would expect them to try and get some impact players who could contribute right away with picks 13 and 34.  OT if AC retires or DT or ER.   I'm starting to think this is going to happen.  
    • Its not broke, I agree with you and also on the  wild card 
  • Members