Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• The point is ballard knows AC worth. He isn’t going to insult him and offer him a below market deal.
    • You're reaching here... The game wasn't in Indy? What are you even talking about. What specific game are you talking about. You're post are a mess of deflection. So now you're saying I still don't have a slingbox, or just bought one to prove you wrong...Lord the ego... I actually have 3 total, really only 2 that I use. Happy to provide pics of the app showing the "directory" of all three. Good Lord you're a mess. By the way, I've talked about having a slingbox many times. Just search the archive on that term and you can prove yourself wrong. And yes, I do miss games occasionally when I'm in the air. And yes, sometimes I don't rewatch them (especially if we get smoked). So?
    • They could realistically push for the #2 seed.  In the East, the seeds from #2 to #6 are all within 2.5 games of each other, so the #2 seed is definitely possible.
    • I would prefer him more for run defense to perhaps replace Sheard.
    • So you call me a liar, I provide a pic proving you're wrong, and you still persist...  Pretty rich lol... I'm happy to provide more pics, a vid, or even would provide my slingbox login to a mod (so they can confirm), if that would make you happy lol.   PS... I don't need to explain to you how I watch games. Most people that live out of state, know they can get Sunday Ticket, buy a Slingbox, get Kodi, or find one of the many illegal sites on reddit and simply stream it over the internet... Doesn't take a genius, which we all know you are not.   And now you want to say "we should try to avoid each other as much as possible", after I have asked you many times to ignore my posts altogether... pretty rich... and I also see you have responded to yet another one in my Q.... I guess you forgot what you just suggested? Or simply need to get another word in?
  • Members