Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

San Francisco at Baltimore

The Old Crow

27 minutes ago, The Old Crow said:

San Francisco at Baltimore 

Sunday 1PM M&T Bank Stadium 

Weather: 48 degrees. 100 % chance of rain 

Line : Ravens -5.5

Baltimore leads all time series 4-2 including Super Bowl win on 2/3/2013 34-31. 

I think Baltimore takes this one being at home. I think they cover as well. I will say 27-20.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I think Baltimore takes this one being at home. I think they cover as well. I will say 27-20.

I don’t predict Ravens games because I don’t want to jinx them. Suffice to say this will be a very tough test. This is a very good 49ers team. The rain tomorrow will be a big factor. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The Old Crow said:

I don’t predict Ravens games because I don’t want to jinx them. Suffice to say this will be a very tough test. This is a very good 49ers team. The rain tomorrow will be a big factor. 

49ers do have a very good defense but I still think the Ravens can score around 24-27 points. Lamar is just unstoppable.

10 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

49ers do have a very good defense but I still think the Ravens can score around 24-27 points. Lamar is just unstoppable.

I hope so. It’s fun when things are going your way. Lamar looks great right now. The focus has to be one game at a time. After this, at Buffalo. This has been a challenging schedule. Past Raven’s teams would have cracked under this schedule. 

I would like to see Ravens vs Saints personally if the Colts get eliminated. The story lines there would be off the chart. It would be Drew Brees trying to win 2 SB's as a starter so he can join the other 12 QB's in history that have won 2 or more. Can Lamar Jackson prove it is his football world? I want to see Sean Payton coach against John Harbaugh as well. I am not a fan of the 49ers, never have been really. Also it would be a SB with no Pats in it, hip hip hooray!

• Like 1

Those 2 teams would murder Drew Brees. The 1 time he got pressured vs the Falcons he intentionally grounded them threw a fit when he got hit.

I didn’t see it all but it was a good game. It was so fast and crazy but not in a O it’s just a bunch of offense which is fun but really just watered down passhappy era football. It was all 3 phases of the game at full speed for 4 QTRs.

I think as people who are basically sold out to root against the Pats at this point the 49ers losing was best. The Ravens have took enough shots to the armor to be battle ready imo. The 49ers has not and they took 1 today. If they’re as good as they think they are they’ll channel this towards even better football like the Ravens have. That would make 2 teams who can beat the Pats. Some others can too of course but I’m talking about sure bets somewhere beyond the WC.

5 minutes ago, The Old Crow said:

Worst weather game I ever sat through. Wish we had a retractable roof for this game. It was a good, old fashioned mud bowl between two very good teams. 

Congrats on the win. Pulling for you guys after the Colts! Not sure how long Jackson will last in this league so I say strike while the iron is hot.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Congrats on the win. Pulling for you guys after the Colts! Not sure how long Jackson will last in this league so I say strike while the iron is hot.

Thanks. You guys know I’m half horse shoe, so I’m sorry about the loss today. 
I agree with you. Just roll with Lamar as far as it takes you. Another brutal game next week at cold Buffalo. 

• Like 3