Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1959Colts

Looks like Parris Campbell wont play...

Just rule him out. How is one more day when they don’t practice tomorrow going to change things.

If the titans don’t win they should be embarrassed. 

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

This is crazy.  He is one tough dude.

Who needs a thumb when blocking and catching?!?!

3 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

Who needs a thumb when blocking and catching?!?!

It’s a good thing he is mainly a blocking TE. So don’t expect him to be more involved in the passing game with Ebron gone.

What's with all these hand injuries?

Whatever happened to the good old days of lacerated kidneys and broken ribs?

I was just listening to a podcast. They mentioned how the titans like to mix in a little to much man. It’s going to be important to recognize that and take advantage. The problem is they mix things up a lot.

37 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I was just listening to a podcast. They mentioned how the titans like to mix in a little to much man. It’s going to be important to recognize that and take advantage. The problem is they mix things up a lot.

Jacoby shut us up my brother,get it done !

So Campbell is questionable instead of doubtful. Reich sure made it sound like he most likely won’t get there. So not sure what to think of that. The defense is very healthy. They really need to step up.

1 hour ago, Chloe6124 said:

This is crazy.  He is one tough dude.

Here is an example of an old time football player. He plays with pain and is all in not like a lot of these candy arses of today. Not all players mind you but many.

1 hour ago, Chloe6124 said:

It’s a good thing he is mainly a blocking TE. So don’t expect him to be more involved in the passing game with Ebron gone.

You've seen it from him before. He only needs one hand!

1 hour ago, CanuckColtsFan said:

There are no pass catchers left on this team. Really quite demoralizing. 

The Colts should have a special competition on Sunday where they allow a fan to come down and play the #3 WR position. 

1 hour ago, DarkHorseColts said:

Lot's of tomahawk chopping by defenders trying to cause fumbles.

Never thought of that but maybe you're right.

Trying to stay a little positive. The fact TY and Mack are the only ones ruled out makes us pretty healthy. It won’t be that hard to replace Ebron. He wasn’t really producing anything that can’t be replaced. Doyle should get more touches which might actually be a very good thing.  Reich said he expected for Willis to pass through protocol after practice. I bet Rock goes. 

Where's the kids from Marian College? Did someone pick him up. He wasn't bad and he knows the offense.

1 minute ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

Krishawn Hogan, he is with the Saints now

Lucky him.

10 minutes ago, Thunderbolt said:

Give me players that are not made of porcelain.  Need men of steel...so they don't break easy...

I'm 32, run a 4.35 40, and have never been injured. Put me in coach! :rock:

13 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

*raises hand*  I think I could compete for a WR position on this team.  I'm 53, and carrying the extra weight of a 3rd grader.  But I should be able to start!

3 hours ago, 1959Colts said:

Should make for a good matchup of Indy backups VS Tenn starters.

TN's starting DBs are pretty bad, and so is their starting OL... 

3 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

MAC is a better catcher than blocker

2 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

They will run a mix of C3, 4, 6, and man. They are still one of the worst passing Ds in the league despite all the different looks. The only question is can we torch them like most Os do. There's no question we have plenty of open guys especially vs their soft zones. 

19 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

It only takes me 4 hours and 15 minutes. Got you beat by at least 20 minutes.

3 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Are you Usain Bolt? You are fast.

2 minutes ago, Blueblood23 said:

Are you Usain Bolt? You are fast.

No, I've just always been extremely an fast runner. I weighed 120 pounds soaking wet in high school though, so I was too skinny to play football. Didn't put on weight until I was 25 in 2012. I decided to play pokemon instead because I was too small to be an athlete. I can still probably keep up with most players speed-wise. I just can't catch the ball and take hits from pro athletes. haha

Campbell.....injured.....cant be.....!!! Yes I'm being sarcastic.  Minds well shut him, TY and Funchess down for the year. Let's go with 3 tight end sets a full back and Williams the rest of the year and bring new meaning to the phrase ground and pound.  Just a thought

22 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Campbell.....injured.....cant be.....!!! Yes I'm being sarcastic.  Minds well shut him, TY and Funchess down for the year. Let's go with 3 tight end sets a full back and Williams the rest of the year and bring new meaning to the phrase ground and pound.  Just a thought

Play em, they get 7 months to heal after the season.

7 hours ago, DarkHorseColts said:

Lot's of tomahawk chopping by defenders trying to cause fumbles.

Never thought of this...it actually makes sense to me. That shot of Campbell's hand after surgery was pretty ugly. 

Nothing new with this team, the players have a second home they call "Sick Bay",  that's why a record of 5-11 or 6-10 by end of season is a reality.

7 hours ago, Thunderbolt said:

Nothing new with this team, the players have a second home they call "Sick Bay",  that's why a record of 5-11 or 6-10 by end of season is a reality.

Question. Do you now or have you ever lived in Boston? 

17 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

Just rule him out. How is one more day when they don’t practice tomorrow going to change things.

dear god...

16 hours ago, zibby43 said:

The Colts should have a special competition on Sunday where they allow a fan to come down and play the #3 WR position. 

Participants won’t need to be in any kind of conditioned shape, recommends that the participants rest the 4 days prior to a game and will not necessarily need to worry about catching a ball coming their way because 1. It will be offline somewhere and 2. It will be contested because it will be in traffic about 1 yard off the line line of scrimmage. Oh, and they will likely run it anyways, we don’t involve the passing game here no more.  

21 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

This team is done just start Chad Kelly already if he starts the rest of the games and looks like a bum then and only then I would eat crow about all the high praise me and others on this forum have given him.

8 hours ago, jameszeigler834 said:

This team is done just start Chad Kelly already if he starts the rest of the games and looks like a bum then and only then I would eat crow about all the high praise me and others on this forum have given him.

I am sure as hell glad this team won't pack it in as easily as you.