Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Titans @ Colts Game Day Thread

Nadine

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I just don't get the Titans... Every year they have a gigantic win.. then they play us and lose. We ain't even good this year hahah

well our D is legit sure the offense is terrible but the titans are actually worse lol

CaSeem

1 minute ago, CobraKai344 said:

Is it me or at the colts notorious for allowing teams to march right down the field and score right after we score?  It’s almost like we think we’re gonna run away with it and play flat as hell after we score.  Pathetic   

No, seems like they don't want a lead for some reason. 

1 minute ago, CobraKai344 said:

Is it me or at the colts notorious for allowing teams to march right down the field and score right after we score?  It’s almost like we think we’re gonna run away with it and play flat as hell after we score.  Pathetic   

It really does seem like it. Make stops/TO's whenever they're back is against the wall, but let teams down the field after a score.

• Nadine locked this topic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I still think that speaks to Ballard's genius.  Yeah Williams isn't with the colts anymore and on the Lions practics squad, but it's pretty ingenious to be able to put in RBs for career performances, whether they come form the street or the 2nd round.  It's even more genius to hire the head coach that understands how to use those players and get them to perform above the expectation . . . even if for a game or two.   Also agree on Blackmon.  Still good to see him come in and perform.  That still speaks loudly, IMO.
    • The Jets are reeling at the moment, and I've always found Adam Gase to be one of the worst coaches out there.    That said. We need to come out of the gates and just absolutely dominate them. I want to see Buckner and Nelson throw people around right off the bat.    During the Luck years we would go into games like this and thoroughly get embarrassed. We're better than that and I hope it shows on the field. 
    • No, I just prefer reasonable discussions to unreasonable ones.   "The OLine needs to protect Rivers better so he isn't making bad throws off his back foot" or "The D need to play more man-press because this soft off-zone isn't working" are reasonable discussions.   "Fire Reich/Ballard" or "Convince me to keep watching" are not reasonable discussions.
    • Really all anyone has been asking for is diversity in our defense.  Moving on form Grigs and Pagano, we just didn't have the playmakers to let that happen.  We said in 2017 that Ballard needed at least 2 years and we sort of gifted him the 2020 offseason since Luck retired in right before the season started in 2019.  Ballard and Reich are fixing that.    Week 1 can be considered an aberration (depending on how the next several games go anyway), especially considering COVID-19 practically erased the offseason and we never got the opportunity to work out the kinks.  Being unprepared is inexcusable of couse, but I think anyone can at least understand it.  From all I can tell, few teams have dealt with the adversity the Colts have and even less teams would come out looking as good as we did last week without Ballard, Reich and yes, Eberflus.
  • Members

• The Oopty Oop

The Oopty Oop 48

• w87r

w87r 2,087

Moderators
    • MTC

MTC 6,500

Moderators
    • Colts.com

Colts.com 199

Administrators