Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Titans @ Colts Game Day Thread

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We're at the game. Just got Coach Reich and Quenton Nelson autographs on my flag!   Go COLTS

the greatness this team would be with Luck makes me so sad... 

Refs actually found a way to screw both teams on one review.  Impressive.  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Indy_Mike said:

Dude....what qualifies you as a training expert? I'm looking a results, and this happens to this team every year. At some point you have to wonder if our players are being properly prepared to play in the NFL!

Or it just isn't our year. 

If the announcer is right that AV has been working threw a injury all year then I lost all respect for everyone involved in keeping him on the team,it be like saying Jacoby go out and only throw left handed or Marlon go out and carry the ball with a big cast on ur hand..stupid.Typical AV, kick would of been no good if not blocked,was low and headed the usual 40 feet to the left,I just laugh,its all u can do really. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, Indy_Mike said:

Dude....what qualifies you as a training expert? I'm looking a results, and this happens to this team every year. At some point you have to wonder if our players are being properly prepared to play in the NFL!

You don't even know what I do for a living, so should I include that my wife and I are both in Orthopedic medicine? We work with athletic trainers on a daily basis. I also have a friend that personally knows Dave Hammer, head of the training staff... who happened to win the NFL's award for trainer of the year last year. 

So again, really poor statement on your part to blame the training staff... because of injuries that every team in the NFL experience. 

I love Adam. I do. But it’s time to hang em up after this season. He’s just too much of a unknown at this point. Also, the people calling garbage really need to get off your high horse. Kicking is down for ALL kickers this year. Even Justin Tucker is missing them. 

This D is turning into something. Good job by Eberflus. Now lets keep it going, the Titans rely on the opponent running out of gas because of their persistent and punishing running game. Hope we have enough bodies to throw at them. 

Just now, stitches said:

This D is turning into something. Good job by Eberflus. Now lets keep it going, the Titans rely on the opponent running out of gas because of their persistent and punishing running game. Hope we have enough bodies to throw at them. 

I will say that our OLine has been well conditioned this year.  We should be able to wear down their D if we can keep up the long drives.

• Nadine locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I think that LDE you want is on the team right now, in one form or another.       I think the top candidate at LDE is Tyquan Lewis.   I think he gets the first look.    And, maybe I’m crazy, but I think Rochelle might be the second candidate to get looks there.   Rochelle might get looks at other spots as well, but LDE might be the first spot where he gets looks.    These choices may disappoint you.   I could easily be wrong.   But this is my hunch as of 4/22/21.     
    • You beat me to it.   @Myles as he said, it is the Forward Pass, which it is already Illegal to do two of them in NFL (Unlike XFL). Just this way a team (Brady) can't just catch it and try to throw it again and have the penalty be accepted so they get another shot. This way if that happens yards are lost and down is loss. There is no general effect against RBs passes as the new rule is just updating how the penalty is enforced which had already been a penalty.  
    • Wouldnt be the first time weve played with young and rookie edge rushers. Just sit back and see what Ballard does. Im sure theyve thought this through. Theres more good edge rush candidates in this draft that fit our scheme than you think. Could be better but its not horrible. I think our O may do enough this year to aid the young D.
    • I've been watching some more players lately and I have new favorites... In this mock - Benjamin St-Juste, Josh Palmer, Derrick Barnes. St-Juste and Derrick Barnes fit Ballard's mold to a tee. Especially St-Juste. Go watch him, guys. LONG(32" arms), good fluid athlete(really nice change of direction), physical in the run game, great zone instincts... Senior Bowl standout.    Derrick Barnes is a long(33 3/8" arms), athletic LB who is raw and honestly... not all that good when it comes to reading the game, but might develop well in our system where you are not required to make complex reads, but rather just see, chase and tackle. Potential depth replacement for the class that's graduating from their rookie contracts(Franklin, Adams...)
    • Picture it   The year is 2167 (notice im using same year) your new mission is doozy. you must call nick harper about a secret team meeting make sure he has zero communication between him and his wife.    He runs it back and we win SB against Seahawks 
  • Members

• Hark

Hark 417

• DoubleE Colt

DoubleE Colt 50

• RDNScot

RDNScot 0

Rookie
    • Twistedcolt

Twistedcolt 1

Rookie
    • bWild