Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Titans @ Colts Game Day Thread

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We're at the game. Just got Coach Reich and Quenton Nelson autographs on my flag!   Go COLTS

the greatness this team would be with Luck makes me so sad... 

Refs actually found a way to screw both teams on one review.  Impressive.  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Indy_Mike said:

Dude....what qualifies you as a training expert? I'm looking a results, and this happens to this team every year. At some point you have to wonder if our players are being properly prepared to play in the NFL!

Or it just isn't our year. 

If the announcer is right that AV has been working threw a injury all year then I lost all respect for everyone involved in keeping him on the team,it be like saying Jacoby go out and only throw left handed or Marlon go out and carry the ball with a big cast on ur hand..stupid.Typical AV, kick would of been no good if not blocked,was low and headed the usual 40 feet to the left,I just laugh,its all u can do really. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, Indy_Mike said:

Dude....what qualifies you as a training expert? I'm looking a results, and this happens to this team every year. At some point you have to wonder if our players are being properly prepared to play in the NFL!

You don't even know what I do for a living, so should I include that my wife and I are both in Orthopedic medicine? We work with athletic trainers on a daily basis. I also have a friend that personally knows Dave Hammer, head of the training staff... who happened to win the NFL's award for trainer of the year last year. 

So again, really poor statement on your part to blame the training staff... because of injuries that every team in the NFL experience. 

I love Adam. I do. But it’s time to hang em up after this season. He’s just too much of a unknown at this point. Also, the people calling garbage really need to get off your high horse. Kicking is down for ALL kickers this year. Even Justin Tucker is missing them. 

This D is turning into something. Good job by Eberflus. Now lets keep it going, the Titans rely on the opponent running out of gas because of their persistent and punishing running game. Hope we have enough bodies to throw at them. 

Just now, stitches said:

This D is turning into something. Good job by Eberflus. Now lets keep it going, the Titans rely on the opponent running out of gas because of their persistent and punishing running game. Hope we have enough bodies to throw at them. 

I will say that our OLine has been well conditioned this year.  We should be able to wear down their D if we can keep up the long drives.

• Nadine locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I'm open to the idea of other positions that aren't WR and OT because the class for both is deep
    • Overall, Smith will get a lot of buzz. He had some blood clot issues 2 years ago I think (all is OK now), but somebody will grab him. He was a very high regarded recruit coming out of HS.
    • Close to mid-way of the Third Round:   65) Kansas City (via Jags) 7:00  @danlhart87 Kelvin Joseph  KENTUCKY   CB  66) New York Jets 7:05 @Archer Dillon Radunz  NORTH DAKOTA STATE    OT  67) Houston Texans 7:10 @Qwiz  Robert Rochell  CENTRAL ARKANSAS   CB   68) Atlanta Falcons 7:15@jvan1973  Dayo Odeyingbo  VANDERBILT  EDGE   69) Cincinnati Bengals 7:20 @stitches  Walker Little  STANFORD   OT   70) Philadelphia Eagles 7:25 @Defjamz26 Jabril Cox  LSU  LB 71) Denver Broncos 7:30 @ColtsGermany Elijah Molden  WASHINGTON  6.25    CB     72) Detroit Lions 7:35 @RNGDShobby  Jamar Johnson  INDIANA  6.30    SAF   73) Carolina Panthers 7:50 @MPStack Pete Werner  OHIO STATE     LB 74) Washington Football Team (from 49ers) 7:55 @Coltsman1788 Davis Mills  STANFORD     QB 75) Dallas Cowboys 8:00 @luv_pony_express Stone Forsythe  FLORIDA  6.27    OT     76) New York Giants 8:05 @DiogoSales  77) Los Angeles Charger 8:10 @PRnum1 Shakur Brown  MICHIGAN STATE  6.23    CB  78) Minnesota Vikings 8:15 @luv_pony_express Trey Smith  TENNESSEE  6.18    G  
    • 4th and final year?  how long would you give him, his contract is up after this?   Banogu has shown next to nothing. I stand by saying its bold to count on these guys.  I'll be surprised if either earns a second contract
    • Year after year?   This will be Turay's 4th year, and his ankle injury wiped out the better part of two seasons.   This will be Banogu's 3rd year,  and he was decent his first year,  and Covid wiped out his 2nd year.   The staff is not being stubborn.    The fan base is being impatient.    It's not like you haven't heard or read the story Ballard tells about the Colts trading away Jerry Hughes a year too soon before.     They both get this year to show what they have and then we'll have a better idea of where each player stands.
  • Members

• NFLfan

NFLfan 8,594

Moderators
    • chad72

chad72 7,494

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 9,300

• JoeThornburg

JoeThornburg 137

• WarGhost21

WarGhost21 969