Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Titans @ Colts Game Day Thread

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We're at the game. Just got Coach Reich and Quenton Nelson autographs on my flag!   Go COLTS

the greatness this team would be with Luck makes me so sad... 

Refs actually found a way to screw both teams on one review.  Impressive.  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Indy_Mike said:

Dude....what qualifies you as a training expert? I'm looking a results, and this happens to this team every year. At some point you have to wonder if our players are being properly prepared to play in the NFL!

Or it just isn't our year. 

If the announcer is right that AV has been working threw a injury all year then I lost all respect for everyone involved in keeping him on the team,it be like saying Jacoby go out and only throw left handed or Marlon go out and carry the ball with a big cast on ur hand..stupid.Typical AV, kick would of been no good if not blocked,was low and headed the usual 40 feet to the left,I just laugh,its all u can do really. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, Indy_Mike said:

Dude....what qualifies you as a training expert? I'm looking a results, and this happens to this team every year. At some point you have to wonder if our players are being properly prepared to play in the NFL!

You don't even know what I do for a living, so should I include that my wife and I are both in Orthopedic medicine? We work with athletic trainers on a daily basis. I also have a friend that personally knows Dave Hammer, head of the training staff... who happened to win the NFL's award for trainer of the year last year. 

So again, really poor statement on your part to blame the training staff... because of injuries that every team in the NFL experience. 

I love Adam. I do. But it’s time to hang em up after this season. He’s just too much of a unknown at this point. Also, the people calling garbage really need to get off your high horse. Kicking is down for ALL kickers this year. Even Justin Tucker is missing them. 

This D is turning into something. Good job by Eberflus. Now lets keep it going, the Titans rely on the opponent running out of gas because of their persistent and punishing running game. Hope we have enough bodies to throw at them. 

Just now, stitches said:

This D is turning into something. Good job by Eberflus. Now lets keep it going, the Titans rely on the opponent running out of gas because of their persistent and punishing running game. Hope we have enough bodies to throw at them. 

I will say that our OLine has been well conditioned this year.  We should be able to wear down their D if we can keep up the long drives.

• Nadine locked this topic