Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Titans @ Colts Game Day Thread

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We're at the game. Just got Coach Reich and Quenton Nelson autographs on my flag!   Go COLTS

the greatness this team would be with Luck makes me so sad... 

Refs actually found a way to screw both teams on one review.  Impressive.  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Indy_Mike said:

Dude....what qualifies you as a training expert? I'm looking a results, and this happens to this team every year. At some point you have to wonder if our players are being properly prepared to play in the NFL!

Or it just isn't our year. 

If the announcer is right that AV has been working threw a injury all year then I lost all respect for everyone involved in keeping him on the team,it be like saying Jacoby go out and only throw left handed or Marlon go out and carry the ball with a big cast on ur hand..stupid.Typical AV, kick would of been no good if not blocked,was low and headed the usual 40 feet to the left,I just laugh,its all u can do really. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, Indy_Mike said:

Dude....what qualifies you as a training expert? I'm looking a results, and this happens to this team every year. At some point you have to wonder if our players are being properly prepared to play in the NFL!

You don't even know what I do for a living, so should I include that my wife and I are both in Orthopedic medicine? We work with athletic trainers on a daily basis. I also have a friend that personally knows Dave Hammer, head of the training staff... who happened to win the NFL's award for trainer of the year last year. 

So again, really poor statement on your part to blame the training staff... because of injuries that every team in the NFL experience. 

I love Adam. I do. But it’s time to hang em up after this season. He’s just too much of a unknown at this point. Also, the people calling garbage really need to get off your high horse. Kicking is down for ALL kickers this year. Even Justin Tucker is missing them. 

This D is turning into something. Good job by Eberflus. Now lets keep it going, the Titans rely on the opponent running out of gas because of their persistent and punishing running game. Hope we have enough bodies to throw at them. 

Just now, stitches said:

This D is turning into something. Good job by Eberflus. Now lets keep it going, the Titans rely on the opponent running out of gas because of their persistent and punishing running game. Hope we have enough bodies to throw at them. 

I will say that our OLine has been well conditioned this year.  We should be able to wear down their D if we can keep up the long drives.

• Nadine locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I simply love this post.    Specific things I appreciate 1) Young player development. That is such a good point. It strikes me as entirely possible that they did not go for FA edge rusher because they want to see the growth from Turey and Banagu.    2) Free agency is not over with. They will draft next week, assess their roster and add a few players. Houston,Kerrigan and Ingram will still be available next week if they deem their pass rush still needs something. I would think a vet QB is still very possible as well.    3) I believe they will take a OT or DL with their first pick but not because those are the glaring needs but because the likelihood is there will be an available player highly rated on their board at one of those positions. However if a CB for example is the highest rated guy by a long shot, it will surprise me not at all that corner becomes the pick.    Ballard and transparency - you are right on that.  He will hint at what is to come.  One of his core values is to build the lines on both sides of the ball. I will not be shocked if multiple players on the line are taken beyond just OT and DE.    Anyway - well done.     
    • And they haven’t had clear needs in previous drafts?
    • If a player they love falls, regardless of position, they will take him.    I do expect that round 1 will be an Edge and round 2 will be a Tackle, but they won’t reach to far down their board.   For example, if they love Micah Parsons (just using him as an example) and he falls, I could see them taking him. Fill the holes later.
    • Jared...    it’s not that I don’t believe what the Colts put out, but here’s what I don’t do.   I don’t look at the pieces and announce with 100 percent certainty that they’re talking about a specific player — like you did with Liam Eichenberg.    So I don’t jump to conclusions on what the Colts put out.   I don’t say “they’re talking about this player or that player.”      I accept what the Colts put out because they’ve given me no reason not to.  But, frankly,  they’re not putting out as much as you think they are.  You can imply most anything with clever editing.    I jumped the gun in the Jags video.  I didn’t know what it was.  I was reacting to your 100 percent certainty that you knew who they were talking about.   That it was fact.   I was trying to offer some cold water to cool off a highly likely wrong guess.     Believe what you want.  But guessing who a team is talking about based on the edited video is not likely to lead to a correct answer.     
    • If we can get 2 out of 3 from the Brewers I will take it. That would put us a game out of 1st place at the end of the weekend. Brewers swept the Padres which was surprising.
  • Members

• Nate!

Nate! 226

• Chucklez

Chucklez 318

• HoosierHero

HoosierHero 64

• w87r

w87r 5,359

Moderators
    • IndyEric07

IndyEric07 122