Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nadine

Titans @ Colts Game Day Thread

11 minutes ago, Indy_Mike said:

Injured or just wanting to avoid having fans scream his name after halftime?

More like JB and Hoyer are healthy.. . Why have 3 active QBs...

Will be nice to see how we handle Henry.

3 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

Biggest issue that brings is in the return game.... Rogers is solid at not fumbling fair catches.... Wonder who takes over, Dulin?

I think that's who've they've been grooming?

Henry's hair looks like someone pinched a loaf on his helmet....  Adds a nice extra thing to tackle him by....

Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

Looks like we may be saying it a lot today.

He's a tight end for our opponent, so likely, yes

Tannehill will end up looking like Brady today is my worst fear....lol

Marcus Hunt..... Is a big rascal on that defensive line...... Wow.

Just now, ColtsBlueFL said:

last time Titans were 1 of 10 on 3rd down. they have two 3rd down conversions already. :(

This providing proof, that this is not last time....

Just now, LuckyHorseShoe§ said:

Ugly defensive series. We have to be better than yet.

Is today the offense output with shoddy defense? We can’t seem to put together an all 3 phase game yet this year, with the exception of maybe the Chiefs game??

Just now, Jdubu said:

Is today the offense output with shoddy defense? We can’t seem to put together an all 3 phase game yet this year, with the exception of maybe the Chiefs game??

Good lord I hope not

5 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

He's a tight end for our opponent, so likely, yes

Tannehill will end up looking like Brady today is my worst fear....lol

Tannehill has played us tough over his career as I recall. 

1 minute ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

now JB will  have to move the ball more than 20 yards this drive 

If he can't, maybe they get sudfeld next year...lol

Nice strike to Pascal.  Brisset has the physical skills, and when his first read is open, he looks pretty great

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• He's got plenty of money.   I think the only way he would come back is if he had the itch to play and thought he could win.   Maybe if Rivers and the Colts have a good season the chance at winning would be there.   Very doubtful that he ever plays again.   I'd give it a 10% chance.
    • You are reading it incorrectly.  He is saying that he said he was the first to say that Luck's injury (shoulder) was due to a snowboarding accident and everyone laughed at him.  He then says that he said, 3 weeks before Luck retired, that Luck was going to retire.  
    • Snowboarding is an expensive recreational activity - weed is costly.
    • Reich intends to pit the two against one another in what many would consider Vinatieri's specialty: high-stress situations. The Colts coach explained that he will do his best to fabricate those situations during and after practice. One can be sure that without the added test of preseason games, the kickers' performance during these high-stress situations will go a long way in determining who wins the competition.   “They'll get all of their normal routines," Reich said. "But as a team, we'll create more team atmosphere, team kicking drills that will be heightened and weighted more heavily in the kicking competition."  Though Reich didn’t submit a “favorite” to win the battle, McLaughlin surely has the leg up in that he’s a somewhat proven NFL commodity. Last season, the undrafted free agent performed admirably in what amounted to a four-game audition with the Colts after Vinatieri succumbed to injury. Arriving in Indianapolis in the high-pressure role of replacing the kicker many consider the greatest of all time, McLaughlin drilled 5-of-6 field goals and all 11 of his extra points in those games. His performance in Vinatieri’s stead earned him a one-year contract with the Colts immediately following the season.    Of course, the man they call “Hot Rod” brings an impressive resume to the battle as well. During four years at SEC powerhouse Georgia, Blankenship was a model of accuracy and consistency. He connected on all 200 of his extra points and finished his Bulldog career an 82.5% field goal kicker and the school’s all-time leading scorer.  For his efforts -- and to keep him away from other teams -- the Colts handed Blankenship a $20,000 signing bonus, a hefty number among undrafted free agents. Despite McLaughlin’s incumbent status, Blankenship’s price tag and Reich comments foretell would should be an equal and open competition for the job.    https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nfl/colts/2020/07/29/colts-vinatieri-era-indy-seemingly-over-mclaughlin-blankenship-battle-job/5536851002/
  • Members