Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Titans @ Colts Game Day Thread

Nadine

1 minute ago, Jdubu said:

It’s ok to see the QB for what he is with or without #1’s all around him. He is average with the team in place and he is below average when he is missing stars. It’s just what he is, we now have enough tape to see what abilities JB has and it isn’t starter material. Sorry, it just is fact. We will have to find a new QB, K, 2nd TE and likely another WR, that’s just needs on offense. There are needs on defense but mostly just finding the consistent pass rush going and keep building back up spots for injuries. 

I think the season is over now and IMO JB isn't 100% and TY definitely isn't. So why not play Chad, just to give him experience.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I think the season is over now and IMO JB isn't 100% and TY definitely isn't. So why not play Chad, just to give him experience.

I am 100% in trying Kelly, see what he has under live fire games. I’ve said I’m not sure that Kelly will do any better than JB but at this point, is this Kelly kid someone we keep around after this year or is he JAG? We don’t know and really won’t until he suits up in a real game. 

That game hurt!  I couldn’t watch due to travel so I listened on the radio.  Going from thinking we’d take a 3 point lead midway thru the 4th Qtr to hearing the FG Block/TD was so deflating for me...I can’t imagine what it did to the players’ psyche.

10 hours ago, Aces101 said:

That game hurt!  I couldn’t watch due to travel so I listened on the radio.  Going from thinking we’d take a 3 point lead midway thru the 4th Qtr to hearing the FG Block/TD was so deflating for me...I can’t imagine what it did to the players’ psyche.

Trust me..it was worse being there.

It started out okay..  it was fun getting coach Reich's and Quenton Nelson's autographs, and our seats are right next to the tunnel, great seats, first half had some excitement and I was still really hopeful at the half...

That blocked fg returned for a td was sickening.  

• Nadine locked this topic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Colts fan NannyMcafee has been activated  
    • Here's something I've been avoiding talking about, because I don't want to be debbie downer......... but Michael Pittman has not been as good as his raw numbers indicate. He's been force fed and schemed open on crossers like crazy. He's catching balls with noone even close to him(on broken assignments or artificial picks) and he's dropping balls with people around him. He's not winning one-on-one. Almost all of his success has been from the slot on schemed crossing routes. Now... the positive is that he's showing more than I expected after the catch, but IMO this is not exactly what he was drafted to do and if we are honest there probably should be players with better traits and skills for that role on the roster(Campbell... even TY). I've been kind of disappointed in him this season. He's not showing much of what he was drafted to do. He has real trouble separating one on one, he has trouble out-physicalling his opponents both on his releases and at the catch point(and this is a shocking development for me because I thought this would be a strong side to his game coming into the league). This is coming from someone who loved him as a prospect and thought he would be a very good X receiver. He's shown nothing this season to suggest that X receiver is in his future.    Lets hope he improves and shows us more by the end of the year or even next year. 
    • We saw him last week with the same injury and when not under pressure he was fine. The coaches don’t think he’s ready enough to dress.  He’s not starting.  Like it or not Jacoby is the back up.
    • Was he the dude that shanked that punt in the first game against the Titans?  
    • Makes you wonder about how bad Costanzos injury is. 
  • Members

• Chloe6124

Chloe6124 8,474

• NannyMcafee

NannyMcafee 2,183

• RollerColt

RollerColt 2,914

• buccolts

buccolts 5,157

• ThePowerslave

ThePowerslave 29

• Mel Kiper's Hair