Indianapolis Colts
Nadine

Titans @ Colts Game Day Thread

Just now, CobraKai344 said:

I’m so done with this team!  My god they are horrible at finishing games!  Kicking game is a joke!!!!! 

See ya'.  Bye-bye.

• Thanks 1

Just now, CobraKai344 said:

I’m so done with this team!  My god they are horrible at finishing games!  Kicking game is a joke!!!!! 

Don’t let the door hit you on the * on the way out then.

I have said it from day 1. I think Vinny has struggled mightily, but this kicking unit as a whole is unbelievably bad. They have cost this team a playoff chance and much more. 

Just tank..... It's a short season at this point, just get young guys experience and let the chips fall where they may, two or three more wins this year does absolutely nothing for this team now,nor in the future.

Just now, Mr.Debonair said:

Can we can the special teams coach?

I'd be surprised if they don't. He was the most clear McDaniels hire, ex-Pats player/staff member.

1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Lol. Why we still trotting the kicking team out??

Great question.

1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Lol. Why we still trotting the kicking team out??

i remember i said go for it from here on out after week 4 ... 

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• he wanted to go back to KC but they said no, his cap hit was too much.  i doubt he ever thought the colts would be better than the chiefs 
    • I doubt our kicking and injury woes (knock on wood) would be the same next year, and we may or may not pick in the Top 15 again. I believe the talent assembled right now plus new talent added will put us in the 20s at least next year, so make hay while the sun shines.   Having said that - Ballard has had the fortune of picking in the Top 15 3 times in 4 years (including upcoming draft) and has Malik Hooker and Quenton Nelson to show for it, a mixed bag for now.
    • Not that I want him here, but (especially since people list Josh Rosen as a possibility?)- what about 27 yr old/ 6’5”, 236 lbs Blake Bortles?  He’s a FA, and better reading progressions than Jacoby.  ESPN called him the perfect backup in the Rams system last year.  Is that all he’ll ever be, or would he flourish in Reich’s system? (He certainly played well AGAINST our old Colts Defenses! And he would have a running game to take pressure off him.)   I know, he was a turnover machine in Jax.  Hopefully, better with experience with the Rams?  I just mention him because he’s never on anyone’s list of options, and some weirder (Alex Smith, Jamieus Winston, etc) ones are mentioned...
    • probably wont be a popular comment but we could have kept peyton,  and traded luck(for a lot), accelerating the rebuild    not sure that would have been enough to get another ring with peyton but we would probably have a better team now
    • Should be a good one and glad to see some different teams play in the SB for a change.   Not sure SF gets another performance from their RB like they did against the Packers.  They will need to pass the ball more against KC.   KC did a pretty good job of limiting Derrick Henry, then TENN had to pass the ball once they fell behind.   KC can score so quickly...you look up and they've put 21 points on the board in just a few minutes, it seems.   SF has a good defense, but struggles against mobile QBs.   I predict KC 31 - SF 18  
  • Members