Indianapolis Colts
Nadine

Titans @ Colts Game Day Thread

Just now, CobraKai344 said:

I’m so done with this team!  My god they are horrible at finishing games!  Kicking game is a joke!!!!! 

See ya'.  Bye-bye.

• Thanks 1

Just now, CobraKai344 said:

I’m so done with this team!  My god they are horrible at finishing games!  Kicking game is a joke!!!!! 

Don’t let the door hit you on the * on the way out then.

I have said it from day 1. I think Vinny has struggled mightily, but this kicking unit as a whole is unbelievably bad. They have cost this team a playoff chance and much more. 

Just tank..... It's a short season at this point, just get young guys experience and let the chips fall where they may, two or three more wins this year does absolutely nothing for this team now,nor in the future.

Just now, Mr.Debonair said:

Can we can the special teams coach?

I'd be surprised if they don't. He was the most clear McDaniels hire, ex-Pats player/staff member.

1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Lol. Why we still trotting the kicking team out??

Great question.

1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Lol. Why we still trotting the kicking team out??

i remember i said go for it from here on out after week 4 ... 

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I would love to have that TE from Penn State whenever he decides to come out.
    • Yes he did what?    read the quotes   Chad72 said   Polian did give up a 1st rounder for Tony Ugoh, who he thought was a 1st round rated LT, in a trade with the 49ers. That happened due to the sudden retirement of Tarik Glenn after our SB win. At least that happened before the draft, unlike the Andrew Luck retirement,    Then I said   Actually, I think he moved up to take Ugoh, BEFORE Glenn announced his retirement.  Don't know if Polian was told privately or not.  The way it went down, I thought that Glenn saw Bill pick his replacement, so Glenn got po, ed and decided to just retire one year early. ( I think his contract had one year left)   I said later that he might not have been po'ed, (but I thought the terms were not totally friendly)   but when your boss tells you to lose weight and then drafts your replacement before you DECIDED to retire (in May, after the draft, as the article says)  that pretty much means he was partly pushed out the door.  Especially, as the article says, nobody tried to convince him to stay.   my comment wasn't exactly accurate (but you like to try to pounce on my inaccuracies anyway) but that's a far cry from saying that Polian drafted Ugoh after Glenn told him he was going to retire.  And no where near close to the Luck or AC situations.      
    • I agree.   On the bolded part: We did more than compete for the playoffs, we made it and won a playoff game.  
    • Love confirmed in that story above he had a meeting scheduled with the Colts. Funny how he just says who he has meetings with and Herbert won’t say anything.
    • Cardinals select Jerry Jeudy Jaguars on clock
  • Members

• danlhart87

danlhart87 1,341

• Dokken

Dokken 3,634

• cjrichard

cjrichard 85

• The_Ricktator

The_Ricktator 3,716

• stitches

stitches 6,828