Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Titans @ Colts Game Day Thread

I feel bad for having jinxed Brissett. I don't think he's done one thing right after I complimented his game. 

I don't think we can win this game if he keeps just rifling it down the middle with no touch, just hoping that it will end up in his receiver. 

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We're at the game. Just got Coach Reich and Quenton Nelson autographs on my flag!   Go COLTS

the greatness this team would be with Luck makes me so sad... 

Refs actually found a way to screw both teams on one review.  Impressive.  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, stitches said:

I feel bad for having jinxed Brissett. I don't think he's done one thing right after I complimented his game. 

I don't think we can win this game if he keeps just rifling it down the middle with no touch, just hoping that it will end up in his receiver. 

It's like he has no confidence in taking some heat off his throws. 

• Like 2

Jacoby isn't going anywhere. He got an extension, and If Frank isn't going to let Adam go after all the misses he has this year, they won't go get another QB especially with all the injuries on the offense, they will say all the injuries to key players  is the direct result of Jacoby's inconsistencies.

Just now, Wyldhorsefan said:

Jacoby isn't going anywhere. He got an extension, and If Frank isn't going to let Adam go after all the misses he has this year, they won't go get another QB especially with all the injuries on the offense, they will say all the injuries to key players  is the direct route of Jacoby's inconsistencies.

You think keeping Adam was Frank's call? How quaint.

• Haha 1
Just now, Wyldhorsefan said:

Jacoby isn't going anywhere. He got an extension, and If Frank isn't going to let Adam go after all the misses he has this year, they won't go get another QB especially with all the injuries on the offense, they will say all the injuries to key players  is the direct route of Jacoby's inconsistencies.

He may be here another year with an understudy. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, TimetobringDfence! said:

How do we lose a TO we won the the challenge regaurding it was a fumble not an incomplete pass. Complete failure of making correct call or proper ball placement what a joke.

I’m wondering the same 

• Nadine locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• In Ballard I trust. He is intuitive and a consensus builder. This is a great opportunity to use this decision to refine your offensive strategy. Remember, Reich loves the RPO and what he could do with a mobile QB.
    • Ballard didn't say it was definite.   He didn't rule it out.   He just said as of this minute.    I think he's hoping to find out in April and May.      He still might end up deciding Eason is OK as the back-up.   I was only trying to impress upon those in the "Throw Jacob Eason in and see what we have" crowd that Ballard has crushed that dream for 2021.    But I wouldn't rule out 2022....  at least not yet.  
    • TY - 2Y/22M - he can still play but he’s not Tyreek Hill taking the top of defenses anymore, and with his disappearing act at the beginning of the year I’m afraid to sign him any longer or with too much guaranteed. Partly for sentimental reasons I want him to stay, but I do think he’s still got some juice.    Mack - 1Y/1M - Likable player but due to his position and injury, no way can I justify giving him much more than vet minimum.    Houston - 1Y/8M - Fell off a lot this year compared to his first year. Still our best edge player, basically by default and I’d be hoping we can get a more 2019 performance out of him at arguably our weakest position on the team.    Autry - Walk. He will price himself out with an inflated sense of value because he’s gotten decent sack numbers, but he is the definition of JAG and I’d only keep him if he agreed to a minimum contract.    Rhodes - 1Y/6M - He was a stud this year. If we could guarantee that he won’t revert back to his last two years in Minnesota I would be willing to go longer and higher. With how much he fell off after getting paid the first time, I’m not giving him a long term deal.    Walker - 1Y/2M - He was playing a very small percentage of downs at the end of the year so I’m keeping him less based on ability and more based on leadership and football savvy.    Hooker - Walk. Both sides need to just move on. I’d keep him at minimum too but I think both sides want a fresh start. Also a little miscast in the current defense so no reason to force a square peg into a round hole.    Brissett - 1Y/5M - Too big of a fan of Brissett as a man to want to see him leave. I don’t want him starting but he’s a very solid backup and compared to the 20M we gave him last year, I can live with his salary being at 1/4 of that this year.    Pascal and MAC both tendered at 2.24M. I want to bring in Kenny Golladay or Allen Robinson and Pascal is JAG so he’s not falling into my future plans much. I’m a big fan of MAC and I wouldn’t mind seeing him play the Jack Doyle role. He’s a better blocker, has better hands, and is more explosive.    I may be lowballing some guys but I’d hate to fall into the trap of overvaluing our guys and keeping them just because you want to keep your own. Unfortunately, I think the five most important positions on the team also coincide with our five weakest positions on the team; QB, WR, CB, DE, and LT. Fortunately we’ve got a good cap situation and this is the perfect year to be needing a QB. 
    • If we let Walker Walk, (and I think it’s likely) it’s not because we want an upgrade.   It’s because we simply don’t play him enough.   I think East Street has the numbers in snaps, but I think Walker is roughly playing 25-30 percent of the snaps.   That’s it.    We can't pay him enough for that.   Some other team will PLAY him more so they will PAY him more.    When Walker is off the field, we are either playing a 4-2-5 or a 4-1-6.   Leonard plays basically 100 percent of the snaps and I think Oke is about 55-60 percent.     There is a method to our madness.  
    • I'm surprised some folks want to resign Walker. Imo we definitely need an upgrade.... I'd let him walk.
  • Members

• Hoose

Hoose 1,031

• AustexColt

AustexColt 110

• Mackrel829

Mackrel829 9

• smittywerb

smittywerb 164

• Colts_Fan12

Colts_Fan12 1,803

• The Peytonator