Indianapolis Colts
Nadine

Titans @ Colts Game Day Thread

2 minutes ago, Thunderbolt said:

CK might see some action, if we see more of JB's poor performance.

NO he is inactive. Campbell is also inactive.

There is a misconception that we don’t do well with FA WRs. We don’t do well with the cheap * FA WRs. Johnson was old as hell, Heyward-Bey was never good, Nicks-Old. Ryan Grant- cheap, Aiken -another cheap option, Avery cheap again. 

Stop being cheap 

1 minute ago, Mr.Debonair said:

There is a misconception that we don’t do well with FA WRs. We don’t do well with the cheap * FA WRs. Johnson was old as hell, Heyward-Bey was never good, Nicks-Old. Ryan Grant- cheap, Aiken -another cheap option, Avery cheap again. 

Stop being cheap 

I would bring DF back if he wants to come back and draft another one.

Our entire defense is healthy today. No injuries. They need to step up and get some turnovers.

We're at the game. Just got Coach Reich and Quenton Nelson autographs on my flag!

Go COLTS

IMG_20191201_124653_082.jpg

• Like 6

need special play out of our defense ,hoping Jacoby got tired of hearing all the negativity 

1 minute ago, Gramz said:

We're at the game. Just got Coach Reich and Quenton Nelson autographs on my flag!

Go COLTS

Awesome ,does Reich look confident?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Stop being cheap 

To be fair, DF wasn't cheap..... Just short term deal, so maybe they are changing their philosophy on WR?  Ballard hasn't signed a lot of cheap wr.... Grigson loved them though....

Thanks for opening the thread, Nadine.  I guess LOS is on IR?  Best to LOS!

I'm at the point where I just want to see everyone play to their best.  This team has had the injury bus run over them twice - especially in the WR group.  Just get out there and play for each other and improve each snap.  If we win, great, if we don't at least leave it out on the field (not that they haven't been all along, but my focus has shifted).

I want to see short passes on 1st downs.  A lot of play action to help out the passing game.  Mix it up a bit more.  Toss a few more deep just to keep the defense honest.

Go Colts!  All day.  Every day. 

ok let's do this Colts !!!  Hoping for a good game today, gotta get that win !!!

GOOOOO Colts !!!

Just now, Fisticuffs111 said:

Great punch out by Walker.

Yep.  Perfectly timed.  Hooker johnny on the spot.

Great field position.  Looking for 7!

YAY!  Pass on 1st down.  I can turn off the TV now.  I'm happy.  lol.

Just now, ColtStrong2013 said:

Wide receivers made of glass. The Indianapolis Colts specialty. 

Backing up the Injury Bus over us again.

Hopefully he can shake it off.

2 minutes ago, JlynRN said:

Oh boy, I hope Rogers is ok :( 

Something with lower left leg... hoping for good news.

Good play, still locking in from snap on one guy, but at least he was wide

open and downfield more than ten yards ....

• Like 1

Figures.  One time JB gets it downfield on the scramble and Glow blocks downfield for him.

WOOO HOOO!!!!  TD DOYLE!!!!

Good recognition by JB!

Just now, ColtsBlueFL said:

Nice TD.

Rogers, questionable- left knee.

Biggest issue that brings is in the return game.... Rogers is solid at not fumbling fair catches.... Wonder who takes over, Dulin?

Well, play action passing, opening the game with the pass when you know Tennessee was expected to defend the run, who would have thought this would work. Glad to see a game plan adapting instead of forcing it.