Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I did a mock draft today trying to make every pick within the first 3 BPA and came out with this 13 Justin Herbert, QB 34 Neville Gallimore, IDL 44 Ross Blacklock, IDL 75 Cole Kmet, TE 112 Gabriel Davis, WR 142 Tyler Johnson, WR 173 Yasir Durant, IOL 190 Levonta Taylor, CB 204 Binjimen Victor, WR   alot of needed help right now, what do you think
    • There is also FA. Chargers have a lot of talent with a lot of veterans. They could decide to go after a Bridgewater if he becomes available or a more experienced QB. Lots of things can happen before the draft
    • I agree with your obersvation.  There is some of that going on I think.   I said that I want a high floor guy.  If Fromm checks out from a height, hand size, and arm talent standpoint, I'd rather go with him than a high ceiling prospect.     JB showed that short game accuracy can win games if you have a defense and ST.  Sure, teams can jump the short routes, but if you burn them...score on the 30 yard pass when its available...then they will stay honest.  Fromm can hit those passes while JB has shown that he cannot.  That's the difference right there.  I assume Gordon can too, but I'll wager that his arm is weaker than Fromm's.
    • This is where I'm at as well. He was an animal with a good 1T next to him in Al Woods. Getting a really good 1T would shore up the run defense and bolster our existing 3T's ability to generate a consistent pass rush.
  • Members

• coltsfanej

coltsfanej 298

• Dokken

Dokken 3,634

• ztboiler

ztboiler 1,448

• jth1985

jth1985 0

Rookie
    • Black0ut117

Black0ut117 31