Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• It was one of the first things he tried to make a point of when he took the job. I believe it was also reiterated yet again during the Brissett/Rivers/Wentz period.    https://www.colts.com/news/chris-ballard-jacked-to-build-team-of-problem-solvers-with-colts-18519350   Now, a pair of presidencies later, it seems to be an awful lot about one guy, and we still need “problem solvers” at multiple positions.   
    • Plus... if the rookie is top tier talent (of the type you would regret not giving more snaps in year 1), he would very likely find himself a way into those snaps anyways. And this is especially true when our rotation at DE, for example, is nothing to write home about. 
    • No they don’t.  They will have their board in place when the draft starts.  They have no way of knowing what will take place in front of them before they pick.  They can guess on different scenarios but it’s just a guess.  The can not possibly know all of the scenarios.  Guessing doesn’t equal reality.  I’m sure they are doing a lot of what ifs.  That’s what I would expect.  But that’s a far cry from definitely knowing what they will do with the pick.  
    • If that holder article is true, then I have to cut Ballard some slack.  Still upset we stayed in the sneed discussions for so long, but I’ll cut him some slack.   and honestly not surprised.  Houston is a better destination.  They have a great young qb.  They’re on the up and up.  I feel if AR goes out and proves he’s just as good if not better, we’ll see some free agents wanting to play here.     I don’t think the colts being in indiana is the main issue.  It’s the same reason why a player like McKinney chose to play in Green Bay.  He said himself he chose Green Bay over any of his offers because of Jordan love.  Houston has stroud who just played like a top 10 qb.  We have AR who even us fans hope he can play a full year.  So as a player, if I want to compete, id go to a team with a proven qb.  
    • You are correct.   Three years at Okla St Woods was their blocking TE.   Transferred to Virginia where he became their receiving TE.     Bowers certainly couldn’t hurt.  A good TE is always a QB’s best friend.   The question becomes will Brockers last until 15? 
  • Members

• G8R

G8R 47

• Fourstar40

Fourstar40 20

• w87r

w87r 13,522

Moderators
    • VikingsFanInChennai

VikingsFanInChennai 2,574

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 20,927