Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ty out again

love the shoe

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its been a tough year to evaluate players.

Time to think about reloading with the same offensive players we went into the season with this year, except surely knowing that we have to replace our TE who is leaving and maybe also the WR who we signed on a one year deal.

9 minutes ago, adubb84 said:

Going to be tough generating a decent offense. No Campbell, Hilton, or Ebron - Yeesh 

It looks like Parris might be able to go. He is practicing again with the same glove. If he can play and have ball security he will go Reich said.  Maybe he gets to play on the outside more.

The season is finished. It’s just ridiculous what has happened this year.

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

It looks like Parris might be able to go. He is practicing again with the same glove. If he can play and have ball security he will go Reich said.  Maybe he gets to play on the outside more.

The season is finished. It’s just ridiculous what has happened this year.

Agreed. The X-Factor remains Brissett however no matter who is playing. Fully expect now for Tennessee to stack the box and force us to beat them through the air. Reich will need to dail up those “Chunk” plays to keep them honest. 

they wont really pack it in as long as the team is in contention, but it might be interesting to see what they do if they get eliminated 

i doubt they will play chad until maybe the last game of the season but maybe they tell Jacoby to air it out and just go for, nothing to lose at that point

16 minutes ago, love the shoe said:

I think we are done . Please get rid of Rodgers and get some decent receivers next year 

Ha!

year after year, Rogers seems to be the only guy available for 16 games.  We get rid of him and there is no one left.

Most under appreciated guy on the team.

12 minutes ago, mirobi48 said:

Seems like every year injuries through out all  the positions, i know it is the game until you look at some other teams that don't have that same problem, PATS,RAVENS, etc I wonder if it is the turf?

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

There’s another thread here with injury data for all teams. Surprisingly, we are 14th in that category, so average. Where NE and NO are the most injured teams... 

1 minute ago, Stephen said:

Lol might bet the house on the titans 

Titans are in a great spot to win the division with two games against the Texans.

Makes me wonder if going so soft in the pre season to make sure we started with no injuries have ended up costing us more injuries. These guys never got toughened up.

Sorry no team can lose half their WR and QB for 2 games and have success. We haven’t just missed one game here and there. They have missed significant time.

9 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

I don't see how Ballard can afford not to be more aggressive in the WR market next off season, instead of looking for hard bargains 

Yeah. Where is our Hopkins or Fuller. We don’t have Luck anymore. You have to start getting some stud WR.

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

Well we have a loaded class at WR and our draft position is going to be pretty good.

Every year, that is said about the upcoming class at a given position or two. EVERY year.

usually, 1-3 of all those selected will be “studs” the others will be average and about once every 5 years, a true SUPER STAR emerges. It truly is a crap shoot

This season is going to be one of the ones we say what if. We are in such a even bigger rebuilding mode. From the entire offense to aging guys on the dline. Its going to be a struggle the next few seasons. Now we get to see how good ballard really is when he doesn’t have a QB like Luck.

2 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Every year, that is said about the upcoming class at a given position or two. EVERY year.

usually, 1-3 of all those selected will be “studs” the others will be average and about once every 5 years, a true SUPER STAR emerges. It truly is a crap shoot

I would say last years WR class has had a lot of success. But if we go out and get more moncriefs and Dorset’s we are screwed.

lol over the last couple years i’ve grown accustomed to this  Vontae had the nagging ankle/groin injury toler had the groin injury our Wr have had hamstring/calf injuries we seem to always get the nagging injuries in which they aren’t gone for the season but they can’t produce enough at a high level without the injury flaring up again 

Archived