Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Yep.. Here's another one... 
    • Brissett is going to get his chance regardless of what fans think in this forum. I think Ballard does draft a QB to develop and that is IMO is what will happen.  I highly doubt Ballard will trade draft picks to move up in the draft.  If the so called good QBs are taken before our pick Ballard will go with the best player at pick #13.   
    • JB has gotten a lot of negative comments on this Forum, but I do know that he was playing pretty well and we were 5-2, then he got injured.  Was supposed to miss 4 games, but was brought back after missing two games.  So, he was playing when he wasn't fully recovered, then we had a rash of injuries at the WR position.  A lot of things were working against him the last half of the season, so the results aren't surprising to me.   Ballard, Reich and the staff know JB a whole lot more than any of us.  If they feel like he can be our QB this season, then I'm not one to question that.  I'm sure they are exploring and will explore all options, but if JB is back with Kelly as the back-up, and a rookie QB holding a clipboard for a season, then that's because it was our best option according to those who make the decisions, and get paid to make the decisions.   If it's a free agent QB, with JB or Kelly backing up, then that is our best option going into the season.  Or, maybe a FA QB, Kelly and a rookie QB...there are several options.   I'll wait and see what they decide, but will always support the Colts and trust our leadership throughout the organization.
    • I havn't followed him too closely but the kid looked pretty darn good against the Colts this year.   I'd be all for signing Hooper.  Although it wouldn't surprise me if Hunter Henry was interested in signing here if Rivers came to play for us.  
  • Members