Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Debonair

2020 WR Comparisons Article

Those are some lofty comparisons for those prospects. I would hope Ballard adds one of these WRs to be the #2 plug and play WR. We can’t count on Campbell until he actually does something and stays healthy. 

There's a Lot of very good WRs in next year's draft. Those may be the top-10, but there's probably another 10 that are not listed that will be very good.

6 minutes ago, GoColts00 said:

There's a Lot of very good WRs in next year's draft. Those may be the top-10, but there's probably another 10 that are not listed that will be very good.

Jalen Reagor and Tyler Johnson come to mind.

I’m guessing Indy will be picking around 18/19 and there will be a stud WR available to Ballard if he wants him. I’d be in favor of it unless someone like Derrick Brown was available. 

I would be thrilled if the Colts landed WR Ceedee Lamb though. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BProland85 said:

Jalen Reagor and Tyler Johnson come to mind.

I’m guessing Indy will be picking around 18/19 and there will be a stud WR available to Ballard if he wants him. I’d be in favor of it unless someone like Derrick Brown was available. 

I would be thrilled if the Colts landed WR Ceedee Lamb though. 

Lamb would be a great addition.

I actually started a Tyler Johnson topic about 2 weeks ago. He reminds me of Reggie. 

I would Love for Derrick Brown to fall to us. Dude is a Beast!

Here's CBS's rankings

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospect-rankings/wide-receivers/wide-receivers

If JB is still QB, we need the biggest possession X WR available. 6-3 minimum but preferably 6-4 or 6-5. 

If we go with a QB with better vision and touch, I'd prefer a more dynamic and well rounded X WR that could also bounce to Z if needed. 6-1 to 6-3 range.