Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Salary Cap next year

Restinpeacesweetchloe

1 hour ago, Superman said:

If you look at the landscape, what high money FA would be a good fit on our roster? Like dw49 said, they don't hit the market. When they rarely do, they get super inflated contracts. 

I think teams are concerned over the specifics of the new CBA, but I don't think there will be any concerns about the money. The cap will keep going up, IMO.

Honestly, I’m fine with avoiding the super high dollar FA. I’d rather have more quality over all than all my money tied into one fancy horse. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Honestly, I’m fine with avoiding the super high dollar FA. I’d rather have more quality over all than all my money tied into one fancy horse. 

I think we've seen enough to say pretty confidently that Ballard will sign reasonably priced FAs. He's not breaking the bank on anyone.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, hoosierhawk said:

For the record Kittle is a very good blocker. Also disagree With EE being a good blocker. That has been a knock on him since he has been in the league and the reason he has had limited snaps compared to Doyle when Doyle is health.

Oh sorry, I'm a little misinformed on Kittle and Ebron blocking I guess. All I've ever seen of Kittle is his amazing catches, I'm guessing they just don't use him for blocking all that much, maybe?