Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Baltimore at LA Rams Monday Night

The Old Crow

Baltimore Ravens  8-2 at LA Rams 6-4

Venue : Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum 

Game time : Monday 11/25  8:15 PM 

Ravens lead all time series 4-2

Fun facts :

Carroll Rosenbloom swapped the Baltimore Colts for the LA Rams on July 14, 1972 

Baltimore Colts all time record against LA Rams was 19-15-2

Baltimore Colts and LA Rams were both in the NFL Coastal division 

Baltimore Colts and LA Rams both finished the 1967 season 11-1-2. The Colts were eliminated from the playoffs by a tiebreaker 

Carroll Rosenbloom stole the original Super Bowl V trophy from the Colts. Many believe it resides in the Frontiere family attic today. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Old Crow said:

Wow, is Lamar good ! Unreal 

He is underrated. He has really impressed me with his poise. 

Be honest. Weren't Ravens fans upset that Ozzie drafted Jackson? What a great draft that was! 

Vikes fans were not pleased that our FO did not draft Orlando Brown. How is he doing? 

• Like 1

Just now, NFLfan said:

He is underrated. He has really impressed me with his poise. 

Be honest. Weren't Ravens fans upset that Ozzie drafted him? What a great draft that was! 

Vikes fans were not pleased that our FO did not draft Orlando Brown. How is he doing? 

Honestly, I think most fans were happy they drafted him after the boring final Flacco years. That being said, no one really knew if he was an RG III or Geno Smith. After the San Diego loss in the playoffs, there were further doubts. 
The key thing is he worked his butt off to become a better passer. Like Manning, he is a hard worker. Kudos to Ozzie on this one for sure. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Old Crow said:

Orlando Brown has started since his rookie year and has turned into a great tackle. Great third round pick from Ozzie. 

So many people thought that Brown would not succeed in the NFL because he did not do well in the bench press. Folks put too much value on Combine tests/numbers.

Many Vikes fans wanted him. Baltimore does a great job finding OL.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I've just never seen a 2 min drill full of runs... Goodness.

My colts not have a shot this year. I'm definitely jumping on the Ravens bandwagon! 

Been a Lamar fan since college.

Baker

Darnold

Allen

Rosen...

There is still a lot of football to play. Since Maryland left the ACC, I didn’t get to see much of Louisville. We had some good luck many years ago in Baltimore with another  Louisville grad named Unitas. 

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

So many people thought that Brown would not succeed in the NFL because he did not do well in the bench press. Folks put too much value on Combine tests/numbers.

Many Vikes fans wanted him. Baltimore does a great job finding OL.

I think because his dad, Big Zeus , played for the Ravens, that gave them a little edge in drafting him. They took a chance. I’m still mad Ozzie didn’t draft Terps Stefan Diggs, who went to the Vikings in the 6th round 

12 minutes ago, The Old Crow said:

I think because his dad, Big Zeus , played for the Ravens, that gave them a little edge in drafting him. They took a chance. I’m still mad Ozzie didn’t draft Terps Stefan Diggs, who went to the Vikings in the 6th round 

Diggs was drafted in the 5th round but I hear what you're saying. You can't be too mad at Ozzie. He did a great job during his time with the Ravens. He is a HoF GM.

• Like 1

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

Ravens are the best team in thr league. They have offense and defense.  It’s a shame their game with SF is not in prime time. It’s the Texans and pats. A SF Ravens SB would be fun. Pats are not winning a SB this year with that ravens team.

I just hope they are not peaking early. I’m sure Patriots faithful are a bit ill at ease watching this. 

28 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I agree, I like their coach and QB. They may be the only team that can beat the Pats at Foxboro if it comes to that as well.

I like their coach very much. I always have. He used to drive a certain Pats fan crazy. She hated the Ravens and Harbaugh.  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I am jealous that Raven fans have such a fun team to watch. I hope the colts get there someday soon. Pats are not beating this team.  Jackson is such a cool guy to root for. They really worked on their offense this past season and really made it so it fit Jackson’s strengths.

I had to watch Manning pick us apart like a Maryland Blue Crab. Luck was awesome also. We haven’t seen anything like this at QB since the old Colts era. However, Lamar is like nothing I’ve ever seen. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Old Crow said:

I had to watch Manning pick us apart like a Maryland Blue Crab. Luck was awesome also. We haven’t seen anything like this at QB since the old Colts era. However, Lamar is like nothing I’ve ever seen. 

Yeah from 2002-2010 when we had Manning I expected a win every week lmao . When we lost I would be like Oh My God Reaction GIF by reactionseditor, if Lamar stays healthy with Harbaugh as coach there is no reason why the Ravens can't be good to great for the next 5-7 years.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah from 2002-2010 when we had Manning I expected a win every week lmao . When we lost I would be like Oh My God Reaction GIF by reactionseditor, if Lamar stays healthy with Harbaugh as coach there is no reason why the Ravens can't be good to great for the next 5-7 years.

That would be great, but rosters change, guys have to be paid, salary cap. I’ve watched the NFL for a long time. I’m taking it one game at a time. Anything can happen. See Super Bowl 3. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PeterBowman said:

my only concern would be with Jackson running so much. Hope he doesn't get RG3'd and injured. It's worked great so far but hopefully he's not taking too many shots. 

Once them shoulders start getting tore up it's the beginning of the end. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, PeterBowman said:

my only concern would be with Jackson running so much. Hope he doesn't get RG3'd and injured. It's worked great so far but hopefully he's not taking too many shots. 

My thinking is you ride it as long as you can. Injuries are always inevitable. You can also get easily injured standing in the pocket like a sack of potatoes. 
Lamar is trying to be smart avoiding hits as much as possible. I loved Luck, and he was a warrior, but he ran right at people. Lamar needs to minimize hits, slide when you can, and get out of bounds. He needs to keep improving as a passer because no one keeps 4.2 speed forever.