Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Couldn’t narrow down 5 so here’s my top 10:   1) Chase Young 2) Isaiah Simmons 3) DeAndre Swift 4) Derrick Brown 5) Jerry Juedy 6) Jeffrey Okudah 7) CeeDee Lamb 8) Joe Burrow 9) Jonathon Taylor 10) Jedrick Wills
    • If we don’t draft a QB and we are still having QB issues next season he will be on the hot seat and at that point he might have to reach on QB next year just to save his job. By drafting one he will have a lot longer leash to give that guy time.
    • I agree, sadly, that is what professional sports has become.  It's all about the money.  I'm am on record being unimpressed with JB, and am highly doubtful, he somehow makes a miraculous improvement in his QB skills this offseason.   But if we start bringing FA's in, who are more interested in THEIR stats, and how much money they can make aka Ebron, then contributing to the team, then we are just digging ourselves a deeper hole.  You either want to be a Colt or you don't.
    • I did not get to watch the Senior Bowl but I did look at the stat lines.  Was Gordon that good or was it just circumstances?  Is there anything anyone saw in Love or Herbert that would make them CLEARLY better than Gordon, whom may be had in round 2-3?  THAT to me is the most important question in the draft for the Colts.  Of course, this is all assuming that one of those top 4 QB's is even there at #13 because I don't see Ballard moving up to get any of those guys.
    • OK....   fair enough....   I think it's possible that Kelly might have some practice squad eligibility left,  but that's neither here nor there.    Didn't realize you wanted to keep Brissett as the backup.   Thanks for explaining....  
  • Members

• KB

KB 469

• Btown_Colt

Btown_Colt 490

• CamMo

CamMo 937

• GoColts00

GoColts00 397

• chad72

chad72 10,753

• danlhart87