Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Paths to the Playoffs

LuckyHorseShoe§

22 minutes ago, LuckyHorseShoe§ said:

In regards to the Titan’s drubbing of the Jags, we were in a similar situation before with them earlier this year. The Titans were cruising off of a manhandling of the Browns, and we contained them in Nashville. I’m confident in our guys to right the ship, especially since we’re at home. Go Colts!!!

Yeah but they have a QB now.

6 minutes ago, LuckyHorseShoe§ said:

They have a QB, sure, but it's Ryan Tannehill. He's a solid starter, but he's no Russel Wilson or Arron Rodgers

Yes, but the Titans are playing to his strengths.   He's completing over 72% of his passes.  203 yards a game.  High TD% and a low INT %.

With the Titans play-calling, Ryan is noticeably better than Brissett.

The Titans game is our season.   Definite must win.  We don't have another easy game this season.  Tamps and Carolina are not that bad and may be favored in the games.  I'm chalking the Saints game up as a loss.  At Jags may be a struggle.  

12 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

AJ brown had 135 yards today.

Without doing research, I would say that most all of those Wr's that started going off the board around when we picked first have been really good. Right from the first round through the second and early third I believe. I know what you're getting at but I think Campbell will be well worth where he was selected. 

1 minute ago, dw49 said:

Without doing research, I would say that most all of those Wr's that started going off the board around when we picked first have been really good. Right from the first round through the second and early third I believe. I know what you're getting at but I think Campbell will be well worth where he was selected. 

Yeah I think if Campbell had not had the hamstring in camp and all the injuries he would be putting up numbers. The Steelers game he had 80 yards from the line of scrimmage. As long as injuries don’t follow him around I think he will be a stud. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

With that defense they don’t need a Wilson or a Rogers.

22 hours ago, Myles said:

Yes, but the Titans are playing to his strengths.   He's completing over 72% of his passes.  203 yards a game.  High TD% and a low INT %.

With the Titans play-calling, Ryan is noticeably better than Brissett.

I don't know, I'm just not all that scared of the Titans, at least not as much as the cows. Maybe they are legit, but I still have confidence in us to shut them down. We have to win Sunday to make the playoffs, and you can bet that our guys know that, so I think they'll show up. Even if the Titans are red hot, they still struggle in their own ways, and we can exploit them.

13 minutes ago, lollygagger8 said:

At this point, I'd rather them not sneak into the playoffs simply because some teams lost, just to watch them get crushed in the first playoff game. 

As much as the Titans fans seem to hate us, I kinda like them. If anyone from our division had to get in other than us, I'd want it to be them.

Unfortunately, I don't think they would put up a good fight in the playoffs, but maybe I'm wrong

Edit: I just realized you're talking about us, sorry

34 minutes ago, Ratking said:

Ravens looked unstoppable last night. 

Colts qb play is literally light years behind. 

Ravens 49ers SB rematch coming up. Even though I couldn't care less about either team, at least the deflators won't be in again lol

The only team at this point that hasn't been smacked by the 49ers is the Saints.

32 minutes ago, LuckyHorseShoe§ said:

I don't know, I'm just not all that scared of the Titans, at least not as much as the cows. Maybe they are legit, but I still have confidence in us to shut them down. We have to win Sunday to make the playoffs, and you can bet that our guys know that, so I think they'll show up. Even if the Titans are red hot, they still struggle in their own ways, and we can exploit them.

The Colts making every game close is what zaps the confidence for me.   Statistically, you will win half of those games.   Close to it anyway.    

45 minutes ago, Myles said:

The Colts making every game close is what zaps the confidence for me.   Statistically, you will win half of those games.   Close to it anyway.    

But it’s that same “making every game close” that gives me confidence we can best anyone if we get into the playoffs. 

1 hour ago, Ratking said:

There isn’t a way to stop their offense. You have to put up at 30 points to win against them. They haven’t allowed 30 points since getting Peters and have beaten down on contending teams. Jackson is like a better passing version of 2015 Cam.

6 hours ago, Ratking said:

Lamar Jackson is turning out to be the real deal. What’s really crazy is that all these young QBs are balling out and lighting up the league before they’ve even turned 25.