Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• They send out surveys and I’ve expressed on them. I don’t know how much control the team has over how the city controls the traffic. They are trying to protect the drunk pedestrians. In the past I’ve had a drunk pedestrian walk into my car!  What they’ve done seems like overkill now. 
    • Are you sure about that?  Last year they were having trouble selling them. I have 5 seats but they are not on the same row. I have 3 on one row and 2 directly in front of those. The guy who owned the seats next to me told me he wasn’t renewing his seats if I wanted them. The usher in my section also told me that many in his section weren’t renewing.   I called after invoices went out last year and his seats we’re still open. I wanted to take 3 of his 4 seats but they wouldn’t let me because they didn’t want to leave the 1 seat. Kind of ticked me off but I get it I guess. There were numerous club seat tickets for sale by the team at face value at every game last year which means no one owned those seats.  
    • Brissett isn't going anywhere.  Barring injury, he will be the starter for the entire 2020 season.   Irsay/Ballard/Reich don't dare treat him any other way.  Everyone is wasting time and energy talking about it.  Even me.   Watch.
    • Yeah. But that rumor  I saw said colts are high on Eason. Hmm. I would question ballard if he skipped on Love and took Eason at 13. Unless Love is gone. Eason doesn’t do much with his legs and Ballard and Reich said they want that in a QB.
    • One of many YouTube draft prognosticators had us taking Eason because his weakness is pressure and we have a good Oline. Makes sense but if hat is definitely not a good trait and would need to be worked on.
  • Members

• KB

KB 470

• shastamasta

shastamasta 2,264

• FalseStart

FalseStart 307

• mirobi48

mirobi48 34

• PeterBowman

PeterBowman 3,203

• RollerColt