Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I think trading down is certainly on the table. If the QB and top players we covet for 13 are gone then I'm sure we will be fielding partners for the right trades. But I'm leaning towards thinking we won't because I'm thinking it unlikely that there isn't going to be someone there the Colts really like. Either the QB they want may fall, or due to a run of QBs some a top 5-9 non-QB will probably fall to us.
    • This is my exact belief about the QB position this off-season.  Kelly and 3rd rounder are the future as soon as Brissett proves they are better options...
    • I still think that the Colts are in an ideal position to grab three high quality impact players in the first 2 days. I’d hate to see them trade out of the 13 pick unless the payoff is just so great in 2020 draft picks that Ballard can’t resist.  Like a 2-5 spot drop in the 1st for an additional 2nd or very early 3rd round 2020 pick. You can live with that because the payoff is now and the price isn’t painful.  I want to see the team improve this year with difference makers.... especially in the passing game. The Colts need to improve now.   That said, I DO agree with Stitches that if the Brass believes the future franchise QB is gettable, you use your 2020 firepower to grab him now. Finding a long term replacement for Brissett is the highest priority.... and would be the biggest difference maker of all if they nail the pick.    
    • One more:  Mekhi Becton selected before our #13 pick...
    • I don’t know - maybe I’ve been deceived by the posts around here into thinking that it’s touch and go as to whether he’ll last to #13...
  • Members

• 2006Coltsbestever

2006Coltsbestever 25,065

• Pilgrim

Pilgrim 55

• MTC

MTC 6,239

Moderators
    • coltsfanmurf

coltsfanmurf 25

• Barry Sears

Barry Sears 1,192