Indianapolis Colts
BProland85

Colts passing game is a joke

17 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

aagreeI hear ya, I am not sold on JB being the answer, he may not be as he looked bad on Thursday. That was his chance to shut his critics up and he played like Mike Pagel I admit lmao . I just to try to make points that things could be worse. I have seen far worse than JB in my time and so have you my friend. good health party GIF by Guinness US

Yah, agree but sorry this whole thing got to, if you don't like how JB is playing you must 'Hate him'. Kind of sad. You seem to be  reason about this whole thing and were open to other opinions even though you may not agree and I commend you for it. Cheers!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hoosierhawk said:

Yah, agree but sorry this whole thing got to, if you don't like how JB is playing you must 'Hate him'. Kind of sad. You seem to be  reason about this whole thing and were open to other opinions even though you may not agree and I commend you for it. Cheers!

Thursday's game does make me think more. I didn't think he would play that bad. 

• Thanks 1

I don’t think I have seen anyone on here think Jacoby is the guy. I think the division comes as some of us look at the entire picture with all the injuries and we are just trying to be patient and let it play out.  Some of us haven’t made a final decision yet.

3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I don’t think I have seen anyone on here think Jacoby is the guy. I think the division comes as some of us look at the entire picture with all the injuries and we are just trying to be patient and let it play out.  Some of us haven’t made a final decision yet.

The Titans are playing out of the rear end right now and are due to beat us, this game has me scared big time because if we lose the season is over IMO. JB has another chance to prove he is worthy on a big stage. Both teams are 6-5.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The Titans are playing out of the rear end right now and are due to beat us, this game has me scared big time because if we lose the season is over IMO. JB has another chance to prove he is worthy on a big stage. Both teams are 6-5.

I've never heard of this formation before.... 

:thmup:

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Thursday's game does make me think more. I didn't think he would play that bad. 

Did you think more when luck had bad games? This is just one bad game....time to move on

10 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I don't think the system is the problem, I do think however Reich is running it too much. I love running it but he is the king of running lately lmao 

Alot of people up here won't agree with it but this is obvious....the opponents know we love to run the ball alot now we need to throw it more, more of 50% passing and 50% running not 70% running and 30% passing

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

watching you backpedal on JB is the funniest thing I've seen on here in awhile. haha

• Like 2

2 hours ago, VaAllDay757 said:

Did you think more when luck had bad games? This is just one bad game....time to move on

except its not just 1 game he has been a game manager all but like 2 games.

4 hours ago, VaAllDay757 said:

He has had just a few good games.  A couple bad games and the rest pretty mediocre.   I don't put the blame all on him because Reich deserves some blame, but Brissett hasn't proven himself a good NFL starter yet.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

watching you backpedal on JB is the funniest thing I've seen on here in awhile. haha

I have never said I was sold on him for the future. Never. I have always said there has been injuries and it’s been a weird situation with Luck retiring and I would like to see what happens when the WR get healthy.  

11 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Didn’t they come off a game where they pounded the browns and we went in and beat them. They are clearly a better team now with a different Qb but it is what it is.We can’t do anything about what happens. 

3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I have never said I was sold on him for the future. Never. I have always said there has been injuries and it’s been a weird situation with Luck retiring and I would like to see what happens when the WR get healthy.  

you are full of it lol you are on record as saying you guarantee we wont be taking a QB next year and that you would laugh. all the sudden you are open to taking one and I've even seen you post we could trade JB haha

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

you are full of it lol you are on record as saying you guarantee we wont be taking a QB next year and that you would laugh. all the sudden you are open to taking one and I've even seen you post we could trade JB haha

What does that have to do with JB being the future. He is signed until after next season. I have always been let’s let this play out until his contract is up and see what we have. Including getting him more weopons.

5 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

What does that have to do with JB being the future. He is signed until after next season. I have always been let’s let this play out until his contract is up and see what we have. Including getting him more weopons.

So if his play continues like it has been, you would still be in favor of starting him next season?

I've lost faith in him.  He just doesn't have the talent or Reichs confidence.  At this point, I would rather have Andy Dalton as the QB of this team and he's benched by the Bengals.   

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Myles said:

So if his play continues like it has been, you would still be in favor of starting him next season?

I've lost faith in him.  He just doesn't have the talent or Reichs confidence.  At this point, I would rather have Andy Dalton as the QB of this team and he's benched by the Bengals.   

He is most likely the starter next season. If they draft a QB they will probably sit a year. I don’t see anything wrong with getting him better WR and a off season to see what happens. Drafting a QB will also create competition which is a good thing. No I would not want Dalton. Let’s not forget there might not even be a QB they like when the colts draft. Steelers are going to be looking for a QB also. Lots of QB needy trams. You don’t just take any QB.

19 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

sure you have lol

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

He is most likely the starter next season. If they draft a QB they will probably sit a year. I don’t see anything wrong with getting him better WR and a off season to see what happens. Drafting a QB will also create competition which is a good thing. No I would not want Dalton. Let’s not forget there might not even be a QB they like when the colts draft. Steelers are going to be looking for a QB also. Lots of QB needy trams. You don’t just take any QB.

Unfortunately, I agree that he will be the starter next season.  So we will have a low season next year too.   We are 3/4 through the season.   If Reich doesn't have faith in him yet, it's not going to happen.   If Brissett hasn't improved yet, it is not going to happen.  I was on board early, but it seems clear now that even with a better receiving group, JB and Reich are not going to improve the passing game much.  

I don't want Dalton here either, I just meant that he would be doing better than Brissett if he was here this year.  Not by much though.   

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Didn’t they come off a game where they pounded the browns and we went in and beat them. They are clearly a better team now with a different Qb but it is what it is.We can’t do anything about what happens. 

Tennessee have been trending upwards ever since Tannehill got the start. That's a QB that has always given us fits. I already have next week's game as an L. Titans are my pick to win the division, their play has been very impressive over the past few weeks. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ManningGM said:

Titans have been trending upwards ever since Tannehill got the start. That's a QB that has always given us fits. I already have next week's game as an L. Titans are my pick to win the division.

They do have 2 games against the Texans left.   They control their own destiny.  

• Like 1

I've been following the forum here on JB and watching some of your games too. JB isn't starting material,  he's a high functioning backup. I'm sure he's a great guy but he's not going to take this team where y'all want it to go.  IMHO if he plays poorly in the 1st half against the Titans,  the coaches need to have CK ready to play in the 2nd half.  I'm not going to say he's the solution but at least they will know what to do come draft time.  Not looking means drafting a rookie and starting from scratch at the QB position. CK knows your offense so give him some reps with the 1s and have him ready to go.  The Colts have little to lose at this point and even if JB manages to squeak y'all into the playoffs, it's most likely a one and done thing. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, blackcoffeeguy said:

I've been following the forum here on JB and watching some of your games too. JB isn't starting material,  he's a high functioning backup. I'm sure he's a great guy but he's not going to take this team where y'all want it to go.  IMHO if he plays poorly in the 1st half against the Titans,  the coaches need to have CK ready to play in the 2nd half.  I'm not going to say he's the solution but at least they will know what to do come draft time.  Not looking means drafting a rookie and starting from scratch at the QB position. CK knows your offense so give him some reps with the 1s and have him ready to go.  The Colts have little to lose at this point and even if JB manages to squeak y'all into the playoffs, it's most likely a one and done thing. 

I think Hoyer would get put in if Reich decided to remove Brissett.   Not saying that is a good move.   Kelly just has no NFL snaps yet and as long as the team is in the playoff hunt, I think they go with experience.  

• Sad 1

I think no matter who is the QB next year this offense is going to look a lot different next year. With Ebron most likely gone I see a major overhaul to the weapons on offense.

2 hours ago, ManningGM said:

Tennessee have been trending upwards ever since Tannehill got the start. That's a QB that has always given us fits. I already have next week's game as an L. Titans are my pick to win the division, their play has been very impressive over the past few weeks. 

Yes I know that. This is going to be a different team we played in week 2. 

The season is probably over. We have a lot to look forward to in the future. We have a really great defense.  We are very deep on the defensive side. We need to go really heavy on offense in the draft. Add some big playmakers on offense. Then whatever happens with the QB situation we will be in good shape for the future. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

except its not just 1 game he has been a game manager all but like 2 games.

What do you expect when the coach wants a run first team??? The qb isn't going to do alot like a qb on a pass heavy team it's the system

Reich said today we have to see how the week goes with Campbell. He said they are not there yet. Also said they are still monitoring Devin.

Sorry fellow Colt fans, we'll chalk up another loss this Sunday, and pretty much dim our hopes, our chance to play past xmas. We had a fair but not good enough season to play with the big boys.

15 minutes ago, Thunderbolt said:

Sorry fellow Colt fans, we'll chalk up another loss this Sunday, and pretty much dim our hopes, our chance to play past xmas. We had a fair but not good enough season to play with the big boys.

Thanks Mr Psychic, now I don't have to watch since you already know the outcome. What are the power ball lottery numbers please lmao 

I've been seeing some clips from the "All 22" and plenty of receivers were getting wide open.  

Some way downfield when we had good protection.  

Jacoby just didn't see it.  

That's alarming.

5 minutes ago, ricker182 said:

I've been seeing some clips from the "All 22" and plenty of receivers were getting wide open.  

Some way downfield when we had good protection.  

Jacoby just didn't see it.  

That's alarming.

What is amazing to me and I have been posting this for weeks is over half the QB's are missing WR's open down field, some act like JB is the only one doing this. Even Brady missed several this past Sunday.

On 11/23/2019 at 5:22 PM, Chloe6124 said:

They won’t do it because they are going to be evaluating JB right to the end. Especially when he gets all the WR healthy. They know that the WR core has been  a mess. Guys have been in and out of the lineup and there has been no continuity. You can bet that they want to see what he does when they are all healthy. It will also weigh in on what they decide to do in the draft. 

I feel like they could at least get Pascal involved more.

But you have to throw the ball downfirld for a shot at a "chunk play". Cain had a 35 yard catch for the steelers against Cincinnati and also had long gain on a pass interference penalty. James Washington had a 79 yard td against the bengals. The Colt recievers are every bit as good as those 2 guys. We need to throw the ball downfield. We are 6-5 without a top qb, and that's right we were 6-5 after 11 games last year, we are still in this, this team is very talented and fast, just like last year so we can make the playoffs. I still think it's incredible we have lost to 3 of the worst teams in the afc(raiders, steelers, and dolphins), but, then again, last year we lost to the bengals, jest, and jags. Keep battling, that's all you can do. Go Colts!

• Like 1