I honestly can't see how Brady will thrive in Arians offense. His offense is a lot of 7 step drops and long forming routes and that's not Brady's game. His game is a lot of quick passes. Not sure how that will work.
I don't see masks being effective in such a competitive situation...
non contact, non respiratory space being impossible to control.
I am coming closer to feeling that viable sports seasons are unlikely until there are therapeutics and ultimately a vaccine available.
Sucks a Lot!
1. The Browns are "The Browns"
2. I don't care for Arians, but he's vastly superior to Kitchens.
3. TB has a top 10 OL, while the Browns have a bottom 10
4. I'll take a 42 year old TB who was led the #8 passing O last year even though he had a ragtag group of pass catchers. He's going to a team who had the #1 passing O last year, and some of the best pass catchers.
5. The only thing TB needs this year, is to improve their pass D. They drafted a pretty good S in R2. IMO, their pass rush should be better this year too. It'll be the second year in Bowles' system, so I expect the DBs to improve a decent amount (Bowles has a DB history) on that aspect alone.
Not saying they're going to win the SB or anything, but they're not going to be the 2019 Browns either.
I honestly hope both TB and NE have losing seasons, but I certainly wouldn't bet on it.