Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Texans Game Day Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow. i’m rather surprised by the negativity. we havent played well and we’re right in there in a hostile environment against a really good team.   We’re in great shape for the 2nd half.

Gonna ignore the tackle by the helmet on the pick? #playersafety

To my eyes, neither of the last two holding calls on Kelly and Glowinski were legit. Kelly just fell on the DL who was going diving. Glowinski barely touched on the call against him.

Posted Images

Just now, ColtsSouljah said:

That was the most unenthusiastic turnover call in the history of live tv.

I mean, aikman eats through a straw and can't look the same direction. With both eyes anymore, and his buddy has never been all that excitable

• Nadine locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• After how well Cain and Fountain emerged...I sure hope not.    Teams are pretty damn good at scouting WRs...and they still miss on a bunch of them. Late-round WRs, specifically, fail to make a true impact at a very high rate. Just look at how many late-round WRs and UDFAs enter the league each year...that you never really hear from again.    Pascal made it...but he is also unique in that way...and not unique in that he has very visible limitations as a WR.   I suppose there's a chance that the Colts found the diamond in the rough...but the odds are seriously against it. That's not to say that Patmon isn't a decent WR...but it's a huge leap to the NFL. Very good chance he's a JAG. If he ends up with 200-300 yards in a season...that will be a good accomplishment for him.      
    • To actually answer this...if he stays healthy...   63% completion rate, 3,900 - 4,100 yards, 24 TDs, 12 INTs, 91 Passer Rating, 59 QBR
    • It's an interesting thought exercise. But I really think that condition exists because of the injury history. As long as Wentz is healthy, I couldn't even imagine how they would spin the optics of benching him prior to reaching that threshold. They certainly didn't bench JB when it was clear he wasn't able to get the job done. The reason was because he gave them their best chance to win (or so they said).   And unless they get a legit backup QB...that's definitely going to be the case with Wenz.   What message does that send to the locker room and fanbase other than "we care more about a 1st round draft picks than we do about Carson Wentz and about winning." I can't imagine that going over well in the locker room...especially if these guys are truly bonding.   And if Wentz somehow doesn't give them the best chance to win at that point...then they would have major egg on their faces for even making that trade.  
    • That's weird comment...   Anyway, given all are healthy the 5th or 6th guy better be good on STs because he's not going to get a lot of reps in a game.  Heck Patmon hardly put on his uniform last year.  He looks the part but so do a lot of others that have come and gone.
    • I before E except after C 
  • Members

• danlhart87

danlhart87 8,575

• Happy2BeHere

Happy2BeHere 263

• jskinnz

jskinnz 1,865

• buccolts

buccolts 2,544

• cjrulli

cjrulli 136