Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Texans Game Day Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow. i’m rather surprised by the negativity. we havent played well and we’re right in there in a hostile environment against a really good team.   We’re in great shape for the 2nd half.

Gonna ignore the tackle by the helmet on the pick? #playersafety

To my eyes, neither of the last two holding calls on Kelly and Glowinski were legit. Kelly just fell on the DL who was going diving. Glowinski barely touched on the call against him.

Posted Images

Just now, LuckyHorseShoe§ said:

Someday I’m going to write about how you should be executed if you throw a screen to set up the punt.

I hate that stuff so freaking much

On 3rd and 26? You hate a conservative play that gets you out of punting out of your own endzone? 

Consider me not on board with your thought process. 

• Like 2

This team is just not good. Can they only game plan every third game? I’m so disappointed in these one good two bad called games. It’s so frustrating. And JB is just not it, he is just not processing quick enough. 

Just now, LuckyHorseShoe§ said:

Aww, you’re breaking my heart.

Sorry I don’t give up after two downs

Well, you play to punt that deep. It's pretty established.  There's a reason that coaches who consistently make calls like you prefer don't last long....

Just now, Indy_Mike said:

You think the officials know that two holding penalties in the same series pretty much blows up our offense?

Any offense, not just ours ...

Indy ball?

1 minute ago, Jdubu said:

This team is just not good. Can they only game plan every third game? I’m so disappointed in these one good two bad called games. It’s so frustrating. And JB is just not it, he is just not processing quick enough. 

Tank and go get a real QB I agree Brissett isn't the future he is a footnote.

• Nadine locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Id be blown away if theres any truth to this. Its the same with the Hurtz traded out of philly rumors. Since when has it been established that if your drafted in the NFL you have to start immediately. Love or Hurtz are on rookie contracts not going anywhere, they will sit behind the respective starters (Wentz, Rodgers) till its time. People forget Aaron sat behind Favre for 3 seasons
    • Nah, they chose to hedge their wagon to Jordan Love. We should not bail them out. There was a reason why we did not move up for Jordan Love, whether it was the interview process or whether it was because they felt he wasn't first round value. If they did not feel he was first round value then, they are not going to believe he is now.    
    • All I'm going to say is... Jordan Love has shown to Green Bay media about the same amount Jacob Eason has shown to Indy media. Have no idea whatsoever how any of them can have any sort of opinion on him by watching PRECISELY ZERO snaps of him in any sort of action this year. Now, the reports were not great coming out of camp, but again... the most they've seen in camp is a couple of practices where he's probably not thrown more than 10-15 balls.   It's not like people didn't expect Love to need some time to get ready. Now I too have about the same level of insight on Love and his progression so I can't say much, but if they are willing to trade him, IMO that doesn't bode well for his prospects. If you trade up in the 1st for a QB and a year later you've given up on him, then there must be something that's not inspiring confidence and thus... I'd be reluctant to trade for him unless it's as a reclaimation project(i.e. 3d round pick or lower) rather than as a presumtive QB of the future.    Also just for the record Rob Demovsky is a local Aaron Rodgers loyalist.     
    • He will have a defibrillator handy, don't worry!!! 
    • So many Jordan Love fans on here last year. I started to really dislike the guy, due in large part to them. I thought we dodged a bullet when we traded that pick and stayed away from him.
  • Members

• pgt_rob

pgt_rob 676

• IndyD4U

IndyD4U 693

• Tsarquise

Tsarquise 392

• RDNScot

RDNScot 0

Rookie
    • DoubleE Colt

DoubleE Colt 36