Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nadine

Colts @ Texans Game Day Thread

Running yards are pretty tough to come by so far. Williams is doing a good job of just getting across the line of scrimmage on most plays.

Hi, all.  This is my first post,  but I've been a Colts fan for 50+ years!  Lots of ups & downs, but these guys are tough, never out of a game.  I've watched so many games that just * me off at they played.  Eyes on the prize,  this team is comimg on and built the right way.  A couple more good drafts and we're well positioned.  This from a guy who followed Unitas!  Go Colts!

1 minute ago, Aces101 said:

Quit running on first down nearly every set of downs!!  Play action deep post!!

It's coming

1 minute ago, Shafty138 said:

I mean, Williams isn't much worse than our second string, and Houston is giving up 6.6 a carry I thought I heard?

Not to mention.... Have you followed our wr and tes lately? Lol

Well after tonight their YPC defense will be better.

We're not really getting anything on the ground, and seem to be struggling to get any rhythm elsewhere....

Just now, Wyldhorsefan said:

This game means so much for the Colts, but they act like they don't want it.

That's what you get so far? Weird.

1 minute ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Bogus holding call.  He was falling down when Kelly hooked him.  Oh well...

Again....

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Hmm, my only question is if they test everyone for COVID before entering the building (and I presume they use hand sanitizer also?), then isn't all the other precautionary measures redundant?
    • I wouldn't go that far.....  
    • And I do respect and support it, doesn't mean I have to understand it because we have to face the fact that we can't isolate ourselves for months or years and that we can't avoid the risk of getting infected. Regardless of whether you are going to the supermarket or meeting with your family there are things you have to do and there is no 100% safety out there. You said it yourself: So many opportunities to get infected. Not only on the field or the football bubble but in real life that we simply can't avoid.    And If Joe Nobody can go to the office every day I think a football player can go on the field. And as I mentioned a football field is a much safer environment than an office with tests on a regular basis it's probably one of the safest places especially if they play the games without spectators. They say that it takes at least 15 minutes of realy close contact to an infected person to infect yourself in a closed room. And there are a lot of measures to minimize the risk like a max number of people in the training room etc. And yes Corona is a serious virus I don't doubt that but it's not the killer virus that is threatening to exterminate humanity. What we are facing now and that is noboby talking about is that we are dying a slow and steady economic and social death! But thats just my two cents.
    • First, I’m not sure it’s known just how much time you have to be near an infected to actually become infected yourself.      Second,  think of football this way...  every huddle, and there roughly 65-70 of them each side, each game is an opportunity.  Each play and tackle is an opportunity.   Every time a player goes in the team complex is an opportunity.   Every time you’re in the locker room, the weight room, the team meeting room, the positional meeting room, you name it, they are all opportunities.    There are so many different opportunities to get infected.     Plus, you talk about young people...   those people have their entire career in front of them.  The longer this drags out the more we learn that we don’t know as much as we thought we did.  That even when you’re Covid free many still report issues with their heart and lungs.  That’s not good for anyone,  especially athletes.  Young athletes are trying to protect their careers.    These decisions are complex, but you have to respect and support every decision,  no matter which way it goes. 
    • I respect there decision but don't understand it. Why? Athletes get tested on a regular basis, they can wear helmets with a faceshield, we know that u need to spend considerable time very close to a infected person to get infected yourself and they play outside where the risk isn't that big anyway. So athletes are probably the most safe persons in this pandemic. If others can do their daily work athletes can do it too. 
  • Members

• austriancolt

austriancolt 442

• Colt.45

Colt.45 123

• Coltpwr

Coltpwr 0

Rookie
    • NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 21,322

• NFLfan

NFLfan 9,558