Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Texans Game Day Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow. i’m rather surprised by the negativity. we havent played well and we’re right in there in a hostile environment against a really good team.   We’re in great shape for the 2nd half.

Gonna ignore the tackle by the helmet on the pick? #playersafety

To my eyes, neither of the last two holding calls on Kelly and Glowinski were legit. Kelly just fell on the DL who was going diving. Glowinski barely touched on the call against him.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Rcan someone explain the weird penalty on both teams on texans punt?

They originally called for yardage against the Colts.

During the commercial break they finally realized they should offset.  Texans re-punted after the commercial.  We're good.

1 minute ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

They originally called for yardage against the Colts.

During the commercial break they finally realized they should offset.  Texans re-punted after the commercial.  We're good.

They said colts elected to take the negative yardage. I just didnt hear the explanation after commercial.

It's early, but that qtr flew by.... The flow of the game so far isn't great for what Indy seems to have in it's wins.... We need something to spark them, but for as big as this game was talked up by Texans players, Colts have weathered the storm

• Nadine locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I like the move.  What will be interesting to see is if a full year of NFL off season conditioning and workouts actually help Blankenship get stronger and improve his distance. 
    • Blankenship was consistent, the distance when it got to 49 and higher is what made us very very nervous. If nothing else, it upped the level of competition. I am all for this move.
    • Slot chain mover guy, that is what he was at Penn State, but the slot with speed is what K J Hamler brings to their squad, so he became expendable, ironically K J Hamler is also from Penn State. We use our WRs so interchangeably that I am not sure we really need him, to be honest. If I get him on waivers, yes, without losing a draft pick. If not, I wouldn't worry about it. 
    • A lot of people seem to disagree with you, but depending upon how it plays out, you might be right.  If Wentz is playing well, the team is winning and he misses 3-4 games, you would probably rather have a vet.      If Wentz falls on his face, however, you might as well see what you have in Eason before drafting a QB.
    • I don't know that he will command Top 10 money by then.  And Ryan Kelly's compensation actually goes down each year going forward, it was a very front loaded contract by Ballard standards, if I read it correctly.  So the overall compensation given to the line will be top dollar when Nelson and Smith are extended, but I don't think that it will be outrageous.     But we will almost have to fund the RG position with a young player under a rookie contract, IMO.  Might find a replacement for Kelly at some point if he's dinged a lot or becomes too expensive.   If our pricey Olineman are both OTs and the LG, I think we'll be fine.  Might be able to afford a luxury at C if we're not paying WRs top dollar.  I think that's how the cap structure might work under a Reich O.
  • Members

• jchandler7

jchandler7 195

• DougDew

DougDew 2,779

• wordofmouth

wordofmouth 86

• Four2itus

Four2itus 5,264

• Crush22

Crush22 269

• DaColts85