Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Texans Game Day Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow. i’m rather surprised by the negativity. we havent played well and we’re right in there in a hostile environment against a really good team.   We’re in great shape for the 2nd half.

Gonna ignore the tackle by the helmet on the pick? #playersafety

To my eyes, neither of the last two holding calls on Kelly and Glowinski were legit. Kelly just fell on the DL who was going diving. Glowinski barely touched on the call against him.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Rcan someone explain the weird penalty on both teams on texans punt?

They originally called for yardage against the Colts.

During the commercial break they finally realized they should offset.  Texans re-punted after the commercial.  We're good.

1 minute ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

They originally called for yardage against the Colts.

During the commercial break they finally realized they should offset.  Texans re-punted after the commercial.  We're good.

They said colts elected to take the negative yardage. I just didnt hear the explanation after commercial.

It's early, but that qtr flew by.... The flow of the game so far isn't great for what Indy seems to have in it's wins.... We need something to spark them, but for as big as this game was talked up by Texans players, Colts have weathered the storm

• Nadine locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Negative but nice try.    Justin Houston was a stand up OLB at KC but translated well to a 4-3 DE. And you want him back.    The idea that JJ Watt is not a fit for the Colt defense is comical. He would be an early down DE and could move inside on 3rd down.  He fits all across the line. On any defense. On any team. There are different base defenses that he has been tied to.   
    • So mock drafts at this time of year are fun, but shouldnt be taken with any level of seriousness. We haven't had any type of pro days, and free agency doesn't start for another week. Two weeks before the draft is the optimal time for mocks.
    • I doubt other teams will show much interest in Brissett.  I think Brissett or another veteran QB can be brought in at a modest price. I agree about the multiple needs we have.   I concur. 
    • As great as a lot of our teams were, only the teams that won it all can be considered the greats of the greats. If you don't finish it doesn't matter. Just like the 2007 Pats, they can't be considered because they lost the SB. On paper the 2005 team was the best but they lost in the divisional round, in 1968 the Baltimore Colts lost to a Joe Namath team they had no business losing too. It is unfortunate but it happens. 2006 and 1970 are the 2 teams that stand out because they won the SB. 1958 and 1959 do as well because they won the Championship.
    • Having a good backup is a good problem to have, not a bad one.    We’re not going to sign a bad backup just so CW doesn’t feel threatened.    Managing Wentz’s ego is Frank’s job, and Ballard’s job.   Have faith they know how to handle it well.     No need to worry.   Honestly. 
  • Members

• Flash7

Flash7 1,107

• KelownaColtsFan

KelownaColtsFan 132

• AustinnKaine

AustinnKaine 282

• jvan1973

jvan1973 5,324

• ar7

ar7 247

• ColtV