Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Texans Game Day Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow. i’m rather surprised by the negativity. we havent played well and we’re right in there in a hostile environment against a really good team.   We’re in great shape for the 2nd half.

Gonna ignore the tackle by the helmet on the pick? #playersafety

To my eyes, neither of the last two holding calls on Kelly and Glowinski were legit. Kelly just fell on the DL who was going diving. Glowinski barely touched on the call against him.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Rcan someone explain the weird penalty on both teams on texans punt?

They originally called for yardage against the Colts.

During the commercial break they finally realized they should offset.  Texans re-punted after the commercial.  We're good.

1 minute ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

They originally called for yardage against the Colts.

During the commercial break they finally realized they should offset.  Texans re-punted after the commercial.  We're good.

They said colts elected to take the negative yardage. I just didnt hear the explanation after commercial.

It's early, but that qtr flew by.... The flow of the game so far isn't great for what Indy seems to have in it's wins.... We need something to spark them, but for as big as this game was talked up by Texans players, Colts have weathered the storm

• Nadine locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I think so. The offense should be gelled and peaking. Or young players should be developed and our stars still in their prime... Barring any major injuries of course.      Obviously though it's still a stretch to think they could match a few of the great years we had with Peyton. 
    • I think we’ll be able to afford a serviceable backup QB while still addressing those other positions.  Keep in mind that at least several of them are likely to be the focus of the draft.  So they will be cap friendly.   But we need to have a backup QB who can play.    Wentz isn’t exactly Cal Ripken, Jr.
    • Wentz is injury prone - thus the whole 70-75% of the snaps thing.   We need a backup QB who is genuinely ready to step on the field when called upon.  If they have that confidence in Eason, that’s fine.  That would be the best situation.  But if they don’t, then I’d advocate using some of our cap space to sign a cheaper vet.  I wouldn’t be very confident in “another rookie” we just “found.”  And, in all likelihood, we’re not going to be drafting one...we have some critical needs to fill.
    • For me its the 1968 team, back then when the Colts came to Boston they where going back to Baltimore with a W.. 
  • Members

• MFT5

MFT5 227

• Hoose

Hoose 1,084

• DaColts85

DaColts85 391

• Clem-Dog

Clem-Dog 135

• jskinnz

jskinnz 1,816

• The Brazilian Ninja