Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Texans Game Day Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow. i’m rather surprised by the negativity. we havent played well and we’re right in there in a hostile environment against a really good team.   We’re in great shape for the 2nd half.

Gonna ignore the tackle by the helmet on the pick? #playersafety

To my eyes, neither of the last two holding calls on Kelly and Glowinski were legit. Kelly just fell on the DL who was going diving. Glowinski barely touched on the call against him.

Posted Images

Just now, ColtsGermany said:

I agree, but at 6-5 i will not call it a season yet. But even if we only play a wild card game, it's all experience for our young guys. It's too late to give it all up and get a top 10 pick

No, I wish they would just busy their *, gain experience, and fall short all season.... That'd be best case scenario.... But, we will probably end up 9-7 or 8-8

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

and reich blew a timeout so know they can run it to a minute left...... this has been his worst coaching game so far

Had five seconds to snap ball.... He didn't blow it so much as JB couldn't get the play run.....

And for all u people who say our wrs suck.  What has happened to the tight end involvement in this offence? People on this board were saying that we had the best tight end group in the NFL.  All of a sudden they can't get open or have become obsolete?!?!? Doesn't male sense... 

1 minute ago, Scott Pennock said:

I've seen better gameplans and execution watching high school games than this nonsense the coaching staff ran out there tonight - pun intended.

I mean seriously, number 33 is a good story and all but you feature him in half of the gameplan? Get outta here with that nonsense.

Texans came to play. The Colts did not. Simply put.

This team don't belong in the playoffs now I really hope we don't make it save the embarrassment.

4 minutes ago, BloodyChamp said:

I can’t believe people blaming the J man. Frank Reich called a Bill O’Brien or Andy Reid in a big game type game and that’s what happened here. 

It has been the same problem with JB all year.  He doesn't anticipate receivers getting open and it absolutely limits his passing game to his first read and the dump it to the hot guy or scrambling passes.  That's been his passing prowess.  People blame the receivers getting open, but they do.  You can see it when you can see enough of the field.  Sometimes on replays.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

I am dumbfounded at the complete lack of ability to pass the ball.   There is no one that can get open, separate, catch, run after the catch, lead a receiver, go through progressions, good lord......

In Ballard we trust......please

Just now, Moosejawcolt said:

And for all u people who say our wrs suck.  What has happened to the tight end involvement in this offence? People on this board were saying that we had the best tight end group in the NFL.  All of a sudden they can't get open or have become obsolete?!?!? Doesn't male sense... 

jacoby is terrible all we can do is run the ball .

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

The tight ends are catching short passes I tended for them.  Unfortunately, that's all anyone is getting.....

• Like 1
Just now, OffensivelyPC said:

It has been the same problem with JB all year.  He doesn't anticipate receivers getting open and it absolutely limits his passing game to his first read and the dump it to the hot guy.  That's been his passing prowess.  People blame the receivers getting open, but they do.  You can see it when you can see enough of the field.  Sometimes on replays.

Hilton, on one of those dropped passes, was open on the break. Problem is, Brissett doesn't hit anybody on the break.

Just now, OffensivelyPC said:

It has been the same problem with JB all year.  He doesn't anticipate receivers getting open and it absolutely limits his passing game to his first read and the dump it to the hot guy.  That's been his passing prowess.  People blame the receivers getting open, but they do.  You can see it when you can see enough of the field.  Sometimes on replays.

That and our supposedly good defense crumbled tonight Passing game blows.

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

In Ballard we trust......please

you cant win games in 2019 averaging 150 passing yards a game .    you cant line up every single first down and run the ball then run the ball again , then try and pass it on 3rd and long .   play calling was so bad the whole game .

1 minute ago, Shafty138 said:

No, I wish they would just busy their *, gain experience, and fall short all season.... That'd be best case scenario.... But, we will probably end up 9-7 or 8-8

Yeah. That would have been the best case scenario i agree. But it's too late now. Just hope we are not a 8-8 team for the next years....but that is what we look like now. 

• Nadine locked this topic