Indianapolis Colts
Nadine

Colts @ Texans Game Day Thread

I am dumbfounded at the complete lack of ability to pass the ball.   There is no one that can get open, separate, catch, run after the catch, lead a receiver, go through progressions, good lord......

I guess we had to go for it there, but I don't know, it's not like I'd expect JB to make a play on 4th and long since our play calling makes it pretty clear we want to do anything but pass when at all possible.

I understand trying the first deep shot but it was 3rd and 4 that 2nd time, and they’d been 3 and out before after quitting the run after a TD drive that bad 17 runs in it.

Every one talks about Jacoby but last time I checked we have no solid recievers currently. TY doesn’t count because rusty and pitch count 

i cant believe the play calling down the stretch , it blew the game keep getting yourself in 3rd and long because they know you cant do anything but run.   the sad part is we turned into the titans a 8-8 or 9-7 team that plays hard and just runs all game .  my fear is we will be stuck being to good to draft a good QB to bad to be a contender .   it is what it is .   we got spoiled with manning and luck.

3 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

What the heck is Reich doin

Hw don’t know, he and his play calling is bipolar. Great one game and just head scratchers the next. 

The decision to run it with Hines on first and second down killed the drive and game.  Hines has no power and is only good if he can get through a hole quickly - if that doesn't happen he gets little or no gain.

Just now, ColtsGermany said:

Wouldn't go this far.... Texans play patriots next. We the titans. 

It is over.  U can't tell me that u see this team going far even if we make the play offs?  This passing game is beyond terrible.

• Like 1

Just now, richard pallo said:

Reich cost us this one.  

Kinda hard to put this on Reich when you have a QB that refuses to throw more than 5-yards down field.

Brisett: 129 yards with 2:00 left in the 4th.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

More like season over.

Nah, they could make post season, but what's the point?  Glad we have all that cap space though, will come in very handy resigning all this talent....

I can’t believe people blaming the J man. Frank Reich called a Bill O’Brien or Andy Reid in a big game type game and that’s what happened here. 

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

It is over.  U can't tell me that u see this team going far even if we make the play offs?  This passing game is beyond terrible.

teams going no where the titans might beat us the saints will blow us out .   we need to get a QB better to get a high draft pick .

Just now, Flash7 said:

Kinda hard to put this on Reich when you have a QB that refuses to throw more than 5-yards down field.

Exactly.... He cant progress through reads.... And he can't throw a man open, he just throws to spots, or comebacks, has this dude ever thrown a slant or crossing route in his damn life?

Just now, Moosejawcolt said:

I agree, but at 6-5 i will not call it a season yet. But even if we only play a wild card game, it's all experience for our young guys. It's too late to give it all up and get a top 10 pick

1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Season is far from over. Texans still have pats and two games vs Titans. But the AFC south is gonna be a mess..

Agree. I’m just not sure we have the QB to get us there, the coaching lacks something and the players are being made soft. They certainly are hard to enjoy week to week. 

Damn I hope Ballard is more willing to spend the money this off-season. WE NEED HELP now for the 2nd year in a row the colts are going to be the Texans +.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BloodyChamp said:

I can’t believe people blaming the J man. Frank Reich called a Bill O’Brien or Andy Reid in a big game type game and that’s what happened here. 

Your ridiculous.  Brissett is a great guy, teammate, leader.... Just not a starting qb

2 minutes ago, Flash7 said:

This gameplan was stupid Frank and his horrible playcalling.

I've seen better gameplans and execution watching high school games than this nonsense the coaching staff ran out there tonight - pun intended.

I mean seriously, number 33 is a good story and all but you feature him in half of the gameplan? Get outta here with that nonsense.

Texans came to play. The Colts did not. Simply put.