Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Texans Game Day Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow. i’m rather surprised by the negativity. we havent played well and we’re right in there in a hostile environment against a really good team.   We’re in great shape for the 2nd half.

Gonna ignore the tackle by the helmet on the pick? #playersafety

To my eyes, neither of the last two holding calls on Kelly and Glowinski were legit. Kelly just fell on the DL who was going diving. Glowinski barely touched on the call against him.

Posted Images

Just now, Moosejawcolt said:

Well we know what we have after 11 games.  A good D....a good running game a terrible passing game.  Now we know where to draft.

Going to have to give up a lot of picks to move up though... 

Just now, Moosejawcolt said:

Well we know what we have after 11 games.  A good D....a good running game a terrible passing game.  Now we know where to draft.

Yep.  Figure out what direction to go at QB, they will probably stick with JB.... And try to add some talent at WR, OL, TE, DT

1 minute ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

On a two point conversion on a meaningless play in a blowout. 

Versus.

Division title possibly on the line. Down 3. Big drop. 

Yeah, glancing off a lbers hands across middle is a pass break up before it's a drop.... We will just agree to disagree.... If he could catch, he wouldn't be a lb.... He'd play te

Just now, Fisticuffs111 said:

I really don't like that 2nd down call. Do play action or something. We can't run every single down here.

I think Reich figures we can't give the Texans time with the ball.... Win or lose, he wants to have the ball till the end

• Like 1
  • Nadine locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I really think if Rivers had an off-season with this offense, he would have put up even better numbers. It was obvious the last half of the season things started to change with his throws and TY getting involved with him. I’m not against him coming back for one more season. 
    • I think the biggest part of what Ballard is doing right now is (1) calling teams to ask what they would want from us for their quarterback.    Stafford,  Ryan,  Darnold...       And then,  (2)  further evaluations on the QB class.   Will there be someone they like at 21?   And I know what CB said at his year end briefing.   I don't expect him to be fully candid about such a thing in that setting.    Or might there be someone they'd take in the 2nd or 3rd round?        In other words,  what are the other options if (A) Rivers retires,  or (B) could someone else be a better option than Rivers and we might just say "sorry, we're going in another direction."      I would think the evaluation of Rivers 2020 season would already be pretty close to done.     
    • Did you watch Ballard’s end of year presser? He wouldn’t even say that he thought Eason would be the backup for sure, never mind end up being the starter. He made it sound like he was more committed to the idea of Jacoby Brissett being the starter/backup than Eason.   Ballard said some nice things about him, but basically said they haven’t really had a chance to see enough from him at all at this point. This is a big off season and upcoming training camp/preseason for him.   Could he be a franchise QB? Maybe. He’ll have to prove it to us though. 
    • Rivers played well for us this season, I don't think that's really up for debate. Definitely a lot better than JB.
    • I know we havent seen him in NFL game action, but his throwing traits cant be taught. Nice accuracy and consistently hits guys in stride. If he has learned to read defenses better and not stare down targets, could he be the franchise QB? I am intrigued and hope we can see some serious Eason play come training camp and pre games. It sucks having a guy with great arm talent and yet havent seen him in action yet
  • Members

• Dingus McGirt

Dingus McGirt 1,507

• PeterBowman

PeterBowman 1,400

• ar7

ar7 234

• TimetobringDfence!

TimetobringDfence! 365

• Pelt

Pelt 290

• CR91