1 hour ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I've been waiting for this :cheer2:

Is @LucasOilStadium alright??

To quote hasselback, probably has it coming out the Attic and the basement

Just now, jvan1973 said:

I have to work at 5am.  I hate all primetime games the Colts play in

Yup they start past my bedtime

• Thanks 1

Watching on Prime tonight.  First time using the First Gen stats.  Very nice!

Refs already missed a helmet to helmet hit on Brissett.  If that was Watson getting hit, the Colts player would have been ejected.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, shakedownstreet said:

3rd down!

Hopefully this is not a sign of things to come - not getting off the field on 3rd.  They're executing well against our D.

Walker has had a phenomenal year 

Nice.  Keep him in the pocket and we'll make him throw - one dimensional.  Good stop.

Looked like helmet to helmet on Chester....waiting for replay 

I’m confused - holding on both teams. Why did they enforce half the distance to the goal for the Colts from where the punt was caught?  What about the Texans penalty?

Why not a repunt?

1 minute ago, WoolMagnet said:

Wait..... why were we penalized yards when both teams had flags?

Idk

Williams is going to bust something big! I can feel it coming...

1 minute ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

Are we just getting locked up down the field against a bunch of secondary backups or are we not testing them early?

Would like to know too, please let me know when you figure it out

EE: Mr. Comes up short! Please run a deeper pattern for the first down...

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Last time he was seen was at the Colts facility during the bye week. He was JACKED! Looked bigger, like a baby Hulk.
    • Chad Kelly needs to play the final 3 games. Houston and Tenn are both 8-5 and will face Sunday, so we are eliminated anyway. Play Kelly and see what you have in him. If we're lucky, he'll look great and we won't have to draft a QB early in the draft next year. Nothing to gain from starting Brissett and Hoyer. Brissett is regressing and Hoyer is who he is. See what you have in Kelly.
    • Brissett is a bad QB. He takes too long to throw the ball because he's scared to make a mistake. Won't throw deep. Won't scramble. Poor field vision. Makes an elite O-Line average at pass-blocking. Has regressed since teams have tape on him. Has trouble putting up any sort of yards or points unless we run for 100+ yards per game. Can't carry the team or lead it to victory. He's easily replaceable. Potential all but gone. He's done like dinner. Not even fun to watch.   I don't care who we draft at QB, anything is better than what we currently have. At least a new QB will have potential and a new skillset. There will be some hope. We're in a horrible spot right now, and another year of Brissett would drop attendance faster than a skydiver from an airplane. I certainly can't go through another year of this.   You at least have to give the illusion of hope to draw me in. A new QB does that. With Brissett, there is none.
    • It’s all good crazy coLt we are both colts fans and rooting for the same team. I don’t wanna argue with a colts fan. I will save it for a pats fan or Texans fan. I just wanted to defend why I was saying what I was saying. It hits a nerve to me when people criticize other people’s colts related threads no matter how monotonous it’s become, even if that’s not how you meant it.  Have a merry Christmas   
    • Dude, u call this bashing?  I barely said anything about the guy and merely asked the question if it was him or coaching. How is that bashing?  And by you complaining that this thread was started you basically said that this thread is unwelcome. Am I losing my mind here people or what??  Again im not sure it’s brissett that’s why I’m asking. There is anecdotal evidence it could be him but I’m not so sure. It could be other teams are dialing more pressure near the end of the games or we are running too much and getting stuffed to keep the clock running. I’m not trying to argue here I’m just basically defending what I wrote. 
  • Members