Indianapolis Colts
Nadine

Colts @ Texans Game Day Thread

Refs already missed a helmet to helmet hit on Brissett.  If that was Watson getting hit, the Colts player would have been ejected.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, shakedownstreet said:

3rd down!

Hopefully this is not a sign of things to come - not getting off the field on 3rd.  They're executing well against our D.

Looked like helmet to helmet on Chester....waiting for replay 

I’m confused - holding on both teams. Why did they enforce half the distance to the goal for the Colts from where the punt was caught?  What about the Texans penalty?

Why not a repunt?

1 minute ago, WoolMagnet said:

Wait..... why were we penalized yards when both teams had flags?

Idk

1 minute ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

Are we just getting locked up down the field against a bunch of secondary backups or are we not testing them early?

Would like to know too, please let me know when you figure it out

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Reading this thread put me in mind of these 2 things: 1.) Tom Brady could not throw a deep route accurately for his first 3 seasons in the league. He absolutely sucked at it. Up the sideline, down the seam, it didn't matter, he missed no matter how open they were, or how clean a pocket he had. He missed 95% of the deep passes he threw - badly. Some people have forget that, I'm not one of them. 2.) The QB with the lowest average pass completion yardage (6.9 yards per completion) will be playing in the Super Bowl Feb 2nd. Everyone, including me, loves the deep ball, but the 49'ers have shown that you can absolutely dominate in this league with the short passing game. They have a showcase full of Lombardi Trophies to prove it too.   Just food for thought...
    • From your lips to God's ears!   I hope all four are gone by #13...and if you factor in that Chase Young, Andrew Thomas, Isaiah Simmons and perhaps both Lamb and Jeudy are off the board as well.... we stand a very good chance of landing Brown or Kinlaw.   Does this mean I don't want us to address the QB position?   No.....it simply means that we could land a "best in breed" D-lineman and address QB in Rounds 2 - 4.... assuming Ballard doesn't bring in a free agent.    
    • I don't think draft A is possible. From the things I've read it appears that Herbert and Kinlaw both will be top 10 picks. Would be an amazing draft if we were able to get them both!
    • They should be interested. Clowney is an impact player that is still in his prime and fills a position of need if Sheard leaves.
  • Members